Chapter 14

After the concert Yuzu, Akame and Ryo were now attending their fans.
"Yuzuko I'm you're biggest fan!" A fan said
"Oh is that so?" Yuzu asked as she smiled brightly at her fan.
"Yes very!" The fan said as she took out her phone to have a photo with Yuzu. After she took a photo and autograph with Yuzu she was about to go but stopped as Yuzu stood up while smiling at her.
"Hey I have something for you and I want you to keep it forever." Yuzu said as she took off her bracelet then signed it.
"Here" Yuzu said as she gave the girl the bracelet. The girl hugged Yuzu which Yuzu happily accepted then hugged back. Their were clicks everywhere. After the girl bid good bye she left happily.
"That girl is going to be popular in no time." Akame said as she signed something for her fan.
"She's pretty cute not gonna lie" Yuzu said before signing the autograph.
Little did she know a blonde girl with emerald eyes were now behind her and was holding a cake.
"I'm Home!" Yui shouted as she threw the cake on Yuzu's face which made Yuzu jump. Flashes were everywhere and laughs were heard. After Yuzu wiped the cake that were on her eyes. She glared at her sister which made Yui shiver.
"Should I run?" Yui asked Akame.
"Probably... Yeah idiot you better flipping run.." Akame said before laughing as she saw Yui running away from a pissed off Yuzu.
"Yui come back here!" Yuzu said sternly as she chased after her sister.
"Catch me fir-"
They both stopped running since Yung was now infront of them while giving them his scary glare.
"G-grandfather h-hey" Yuzu said as she laughed nervously.
"Yui" Yung said sternly which made Yui go behind her sister trying to hide from her grandfather.
"Yui what the fuck are you doing?" Yuzu whispered.
"Bitch help me" Yui whispered back.
"Yuzu" Yung said sternly which made Yuzu and Yui jump.
"Y-yes grandfather?" Yuzu asked
"Why are you so dirty..." Yung asked as he grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket then began wiping the cake off from Yuzu's face. Yuzu began to blush in embarrassment while Yui and the others were just laughing.
"I'll just clean up later.." Yuzu said as she pulled away from her grandfather.
"Now Yui Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" Yuzu asked as she walked towards Yui and hugged her.
"I wanted to surprise you... By the way I have something to tell you later." Yui said before pulling away from the hug.
"Yui!" Matsuri shouted
"Matsu!" Yui said as she ran towards Matsuri then hugged her.
"We missed you" Matsuri said as she pulled away from the hug.
"I missed you all too... Hi Mama" Yui said as she walked towards Ume who was tearing up slightly.
"Yui why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" Ume asked as she hugged Yui tightly.
"I j-just wanted to surprise you and Yuzu-onee..." Yui said as she pulled away from the tight hug.
"Hey! Yui did you like our concert?" Yuzu asked as she approached her sister and mother.
"No unfortunately you had a bad performance..." Yui said
"Yui... Do you want to die early?" Yuzu asked as she glared at her sister.
"Mama!" Yui said as she hid behind her mother.
"Calm down Yuzu" Mei said as she hugged Yuzu from behind which made Yuzu blush.
"Ehhh?..." Yui said as she had a confused look on her face.
"W-what?" Yuzu mumbled as she tried to hide her blush.
Yui just smirked at Yuzu which made Yuzu curious on what she was smirking about.
Yui walked towards the two while Matsuri was smirking as well while looking.
"So you're my sister too right?" Yui asked as she stopped infront of them.
"M-maybe... I didn't even know that Yuzu had another sibling.." Mei said as she hugged Yuzu close to her.
"Can I please have my Onee-chan back?" Yui said which made Mei and Yuzu's eyes widened.
Thankfully the guards took the reporters and fans out of the place.
"Excuse me?" Mei said as she hugged Yuzu tightly.
"M-Mei I-I c-can't b-breathe.." Yuzu said which made Mei pull away from Yuzu.
"I'm sorry about my rude behavior I didn't even introduce my self to you yet. Hi my name is Yui Okogi. It's a pleasure to meet you." Yui said before smiling
"I'm Mei Aihara..." Mei said as she glared at Yui
"C-calm down Mei.." Yuzu said as she hugged Mei.
"Mama? Does this mean Aihara-san is my older sister too?" Yui asked
"Yes that's right Yui.." Ume said
"Please treat me well Onee-chan~" Yui said before walking towards Matsuri.
"I-I'm sorry about that Mei she's not really like that.." Yuzu said as she scratched the back of her neck nervously.
"No it's fine.." Mei said as she caressed Yuzu's cheeks.
"Alright everyone since today's concert is a success and Yui coming home let's go celebrate." Yung said before he called for Lisa.
"Yes sir?" Lisa said
"Please prepare a big Limo for us and book a VIP room at a 5 star restaurant." Yung said
"Right away sir" Lisa said before she bowed.
"Hey Lisa Why can't you treat me like my grandfather?" Yuzu asked as she looked at Lisa while pouting.
"You act childish for you're age. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go do something" Lisa said before leaving
"Yui do you agree with me?" Yuzu asked.
"What do you mean Onee-chan?" Yui asked
"That Lisa is mean..." Yuzu said
"I mean Lisa-san said the truth..." Yui said nervously as she fidget
"Haaaa? You think I'm childish? Did you already forget who clinged on to me even tho I was busy." Yuzu said while glaring at Yui and Matsuri.
Flashback
"Yuzu-oneechan" Yui and Matsuri said in unison
"Yes?" Yuzu said as she looked away  from the paper she's holding.
"Who's you're favorite? Me or Matsuri?" Yui asked as she looked at Yuzu
"I like you both now I am very busy so can you two please let me work?" Yuzu asked as she looked at two little girls who were most likely going to cry.
"S-sorry I-I can just work on this later come on lets go play." Yuzu said as she looked at the two girls with concerned eyes.
"Really?" Yui asked as she sniffed
"Yep!" Yuzu said as she held Yui's hand and Matsuri's
"Yay!" Yui and Matsuri said as they smiled brightly.
'Uwahhh I'm so dead by grandfather..' Yuzu thought
End of Flashback
"Hey! We were just kids back then.." Yui said as she looked away trying to hide her blush.
"Yeah right I bet you want a piggy back ride right now" Yuzu said and jumped as Yui and Matsuri shouted
"Can We?" Yui and Matsuri said in Unison which made them blush in embarrassment. While Mei glared at them.
'Yuzu is mine go find someone else to give you two a piggy back ride.. I should be the only one to ride Yuzu.' Mei thought before blushing slightly
"M-mei are you alright? You're face is red.." Yuzu asked as she saw Mei blush.
"I-I'm fine don't worry about me" Mei said Yuzu looked at her  but shrugged it off as she continued to talk with Harumin and Akame.
"The Limo is here sir" Lisa said as she bowed at Yung.
"Thank you Lisa. Let's go everyone?" Yung said as he smiled
"Yay!" Yuzu and Yui cheered while everyone laughed and walked towards the limo.
"Woah" Harumin said
"Damn Yuzu-chan this is big" Matsuri said
"Too big.." Yuzu said as she looked at Yung nervously.
"It's fine Yuzu, Everyone let's get inside. I think Yuzu and Yui are getting hungry." Yung said before teasing the Okogi siblings.
"Grandpa" Yui and Yuzu groaned

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed. Bye love lots^^