Chapter 8

"More fun time for me" Yuzu said happily before giving the phone back to Lisa who was a bit pissed because Yuzu got off the hook so easy.
"Yeah right I'm still here to ruin your so called fun Yuzuko" Lisa said while smirking at Yuzu which made Yuzu un comfortable.
"Just get me out of this place I want my bed" Yuzu said while glaring at Lisa who glared back
"Disobey me again I swear to God I am going to let 10 fucking guards to be with you all day" Lisa said before leaving a shocked and terrified looking Yuzu.
"Y-yuzu-chan are you alright?" Matsuri asked
Yuzu just kept silent looking at the ceiling. When Lisa arrived Lisa noticed the room was quiet Lisa sighed then walked towards Yuzu and leaned in.
"I will buy you ice cream later" Lisa whispered
"And Cake?" Yuzu asked while looking at Lisa with puppy eyes
"Y-yes sure now lets go" Lisa said while helping Yuzu get up
'I am gonna get killed by this' Lisa thought
"You do know that you're going to get killed when you let me eat ice cream and cake." Yuzu said before chuckling
"I-I know that but I felt bad" Lisa mumbled and blushed slightly because of embarrassment
"Hey Lisa I got a phone call earlier. Someone called me" Yuzu said then smirked
"Who called you exactly?" Lisa asked
"Oh it's just you're girlfriend told me that she likes me" Yuzu said while smiling
"What!?" Lisa said while getting pissed off
"Oh God your fucking face, it was just a joke Lisa. But really she called me to tell you that she loves and misses you." Yuzu said while trying to hold her laughter but failed.
"Yuzu you idiot" Lisa mumbled
"But seriously she sounded worried did you two fight or something?" Yuzu asked while trying to walk on her own but stumbled luckily Mei was there to catch Yuzu.
"Careful" Mei said before helping Yuzu balance
"Sorry" Yuzu mumbled before saying she wanted a wheel chair.
"Oh God, Grandma Yuyu or Grandma Zuzu pick which one?" Lisa teased Yuzu which made Yuzu embarrassed
"Shut up" Yuzu said while blushing slightly Lisa shrugged and got out of the building with Ume and Mei behind her Matsuri and Harumin left because of Work.
When they finally got inside the limo Yuzu slept on Mei's lap since she was still tired and it relaxed her when Mei kept on running her hands through her hair.

When they arrived at the mansion Yuzu woke up and then walked lazily towards her room but saw the stairs she looked at Lisa who grinned at her then shaked her head then walked towards her and helped her up the stairs she heard Yuzu curse the stairs which made her laugh.
"Stupid stairs" Yuzu mumbled before giving a sigh of relief then walked lazily towards her room with Mei behind her. When Yuzu finally got on her bed she wanted to change but she can't do it on her own so she asked Mei for help which Mei accepted. After getting Yuzu changed Yuzu passed out on her bed. Mei just looked at her then walked towards her closet to find something to wear when she found something she wore it then got in bed with Yuzu and cuddled next to her.
'How much I missed you my Yuzu don't worry I will not leave you anymore. I will try my best to make you mine again.' Mei thought while looking at a sleeping Yuzu.
"I-I love you Yuzu" Mei whispered as she gave Yuzu a quick kiss then slept.

"I'm so tired" Yuzu groaned before looking at her side seeing a peaceful Mei sleeping and hugging her. Yuzu smiled at the sight but she knew that she can't forgive Mei easily so she had to play hard to get. She saw Mei's eyes move as she started to wake up. When she finally opened her eyes she met Yuzu's emerald ones.
"Good Morning Yuzu" Mei said while looking at Yuzu lovingly
"G-good Morning Mei" Yuzu said while getting out of bed to get ready after she got ready. Mei got ready next. Yuzu was checking her phone for any news or emails and when she saw 5 of them she sighed deeply.
When Mei was done she heard Yuzu sigh and looked at her with concerned eyes then walked towards her then pushed her down the bed.
"M-mei what a-are you doing" Yuzu stuttered and was blushing madly since Mei started to crawl towards her then sat down in between her legs so that she can't move.
"Yuzu I-I love you" Mei said while her ears were red and she started to blush
"W-what?" Yuzu could not believe what she heard
"I want you" Mei whispered seductively to Yuzu's ears then kissed her passionately. Yuzu was trying to push her off but Mei grabbed Yuzu's hands then pinned them down above Yuzu's head then continued to kiss her forcefully she then broke the kiss
"Just give in Yuzu, let me show you" Mei whispered seductively that made Yuzu tremble
"M-mei" Yuzu said as Mei kissed her again and finally Yuzu kissed back now they were fighting for who is dominant. Which Mei won
'Damnit I have something to do please do this quick' Yuzu thought as pleasure and pain was the only feeling she felt.

"How did I do Onee-chan?" Mei asked as she cleaned her self up from their fun. Yuzu felt like she was about to pass out because she was tired.
"Damnit Mei how can I walk now?" Yuzu asked as she tried to sit up but was struggling allot. While Mei just watched her struggle and smiled at the marks she left on Yuzu.
"I can help you walk" Mei said as she held Yuzu so that she can sit down.
"And how can I explain these marks?" Yuzu asked before raising her eyebrows
"Let them see it at least they will know who you belong too" Mei said while smirking
"God Mei help me clean up and change I feel weak" Yuzu said while holding her arms out. Mei just rolled her eyes and helped Yuzu clean up. After Mei cleaned up Yuzu, Yuzu began doing the stuff she needed to do while Mei helped her.

Thank you for reading I know I should've done better with the scene but I am trying to be good here so I'm sorry love lots^^