Chapter 9

Yuzu fell asleep after 30 minuets of working but Mei was there to help her so she finished everything for her.
Knock knock
'Who could that be' Mei thought as she walked towards the door and opened it.
"Ahh Mei-san I needed to talk to Yuzu about her up-coming concert next week and some special person." Lisa said
"But Yuzu is still recovering why so soon?" Mei asked
"That's the life of being a singer" Lisa said while walking inside Yuzu's bedroom and sat down on a chair. Mei closed the door and sat on a chair.
"When Yuzu started this career she really had a bit of a bad start. But when months came by she got the hang of it. Yes she passed out a lot of times because she over worked her self but after a day of resting she will immediately go back to practise. We told her a thousand times to rest first since she kept stumbling and fall down but she shook her head then got back up again" Lisa said while smiling softly

Flash back~
"Yuzu-san please take a break" Lisa said but Yuzu ignored her and continued practising. Lisa sighed and went to take a seat but then heard a loud thud. She quickly turned around to see Yuzu on the floor she ran towards her then called out for help. When they took Yuzu to a couch to rest. When they saw Yuzu wake up they asked if she was fine.
"Don't worry guys I'm fine. I-I need to go and practise." Yuzu said before standing up but then only to fall but luckily Lisa was there to catch Yuzu.
"Yuzu rest for a bit you can't even stand up on your own" Lisa said while putting Yuzu back on  the couch
"Yuzuko" A stern voice said
"G-grand father" Yuzu mumbled while looking down
"What were you thinking do you want to die or something?" Yung scolded then asked. Everyone trembled and they left Yuzu and Lisa with Yung in the living room.
"I-I wanted to get better and I don't want to be weak anymore I never wanted to be a failure." Yuzu said before letting her tears fall. Yung's eyes soften and he sat down with Yuzu and he put a comforting hand on the side of Yuzu's shoulder.
"You know you act like you're father." Yung said while smiling softly Yuzu looked at him curiously.
"You're father hated being weak. He went to a gym and started working out. He over worked himself and he passed out luckily I let guards follow him and guard him. They told me what happened and I immediately went to the hospital. I was so worried on what was happening that I couldn't even think straight. My heart was pounding. When I finally got in the room where your father was in I saw him look so fragile." Yung said while tearing up slightly.

Flashback of Yung's~
"H-Hiro w-what were you thinking? Over working you're self for what?" Yung scolded before asking
"I-I hate being weak, I wanted to be strong I want to be s-strong like you father. But look I am such a loser I-I can't even do something so simple" Hiro said while letting his tears fall
"You are already strong Hiro. Please don't do this again I don't want to loose you." Yung mumbled as he hugged his son.
End of Yung's flashback~
"So that's what I ment about you being like you're father." Yung said while looking at Yuzu
"I-I'm really sorry" Yuzu said while rubbing her eyes the sniffled
"Don't worry my little sun shine it's fine just don't do it again" Yung said while hugging Yuzu then smiled sadly.
End of Lisa's Flashback~
"So Yuzu really went to hell then to heaven. She told me she did not regret every single thing. Except for one, one thing - no one person she couldn't protect she said "I don't have everything, I am still weak I couldn't even protect the one I love." Yuzu did this for you Mei. She went to hell  even when she thought about giving up she didn't since she wanted to save you." Lisa said while smiling sadly
"Thank you for telling me this" Mei said while bowing politely
"No don't worry about it , That idiot is actually one of  the reason I have my girl friend. She did everything for me even tho it was embarrassing she still did it." Lisa said while Mei looked at her confused and was about to aske her what happened but then got interrupted by someone groaning and slowly waking up. They looked at Yuzu who was still half asleep.
"L-lisa?" Yuzu asked as she sat up
"Yep that's me dumbass" Lisa said while walking towards Yuzu then pinched her face which made Yuzu wince in pain.
"Good are you fully awake now?" Lisa asked while looking at a pissed off Yuzu.
"What do you think of course I'm fully awake." Yuzu said while rolling her eyes at Lisa then rubbed her red face before pouting a little.
"Stop pouting were going to the airport tomorrow to get someone special" Lisa said while smiling at Yuzu
"Ehhh?? Who?" Yuzu asked
"It's a secret just wait okay?" Lisa said
Yuzu just looked at her curiously but shrugged it off then nodded in approval. Lisa nodded then left
'Special person? Yuzu have a special person?' Mei thought while she felt fear
"Mei are you okay?" Yuzu asked while kissing her softly. Mei kissed back then Yuzu pulled away panting softly.
She then saw Mei tearing up which surprised Yuzu.
"M-mei are you alright?" Yuzu asked
"Y-you have a s-special person?" Mei asked while grasping Yuzu's clothes like she was going to be gone. Yuzu looked at her concerned then shook her head.
"Yes I do Mei" Yuzu said while guiding Mei's face to face her
"W-what?" Mei said confused worried if she was too late her hands were shaking just thinking of Yuzu out of her life hurt her allot.
"You are my special person Mei. I-I love you and I never even dated after We broke up." Yuzu said while looking away hiding her blush from Mei. Mei's eyes lit up at what she heard then kissed Yuzu while tears were falling from the corner of her eyes. She smiled softly at Yuzu which made Yuzu think that Mei was a goddess.
"I-I love you too Yuzu" Mei said while hugging Yuzu and then rested her head on Yuzu's chest and fell asleep. Yuzu smiled and looked at Mei with loving eyes then thought that maybe giving Mei the second chance will be the best decision she ever made in her life.

Alright don't think that this is the end of this fvckin story there is still more. Thank you for reading love lot's ^^