Chapter 16

"Hah.. Hah... Hah..." Mei panted as she ran towards the emergency room.
'Yuzu please... don't leave me... I'm sorry..' Mei thought.

Flashback
"Mei.." Yuzu said as she tried to calm down her lover.
"No... Yuzu... You can't just leave me!" Mei yelled.
"I-I know Mei b-but p-please l-list-"
"No you listen to me Yuzu... We've been apart for so long and you're leaving so suddenly.." Mei argued while her face turned red as she got more furious.
"Mei.. just listen.."
"No Yuzu! I w-want you here beside me! I just can't let you leave to C-Canada! D-Do you know how far that country is? Not to mention they want you there for 2-3 m-months for you're Concert? This is ridiculous!" Mei yelled her voice cracked as she let her tears fall.
"What do you want me to do Mei? Do you want me too waste all my hard work? My time? My fucking effort?" Yuzu yelled back which made Mei shocked. Yuzu's eyes widened when she knew she yelled at Mei she quickly tried to take it back but Mei already stormed off towards their room.
"I'm sorry Mei I-I need to go... I-I love you...... Good bye" Yuzu said as she pressed her forehead on the door of their bedroom. Yuzu could here Mei cry harder inside their room. She wanted to comfort her lover but she knew she needed to go. She slowly walked towards her luggage and slowly walked towards the door. She kissed her ring that was on her necklace then left the house.
When Mei heard the door click she began to cry harder while holding her ring close to her chest seeking for warmth.
"Y-yu...zu" Mei whispered as she walked towards their bed where komagorou was seated. She laid down then hugged kumagorou and slowly fell asleep with tears falling from her eyes.
End of flashback

"M-Mother.." Mei muttered as she saw her step-mother crying while being comforted bt her father.
"M-mei?" Sho said before patting the seat beside him. Mei walked towards the seat then sat down.
"H-how is she?" Mei asked while tears are forming in her eyes.
"W-We don't know yet.." Sho said as he looked down
After 2 hours a doctor walked towards them.
"Aihara Yuzu's family?" The Doctor asked
"T-that's us Doc.." Ume said while her eyes were puffy from her crying.
"Aihara Yuzu got into a pretty bad car accident. She was about to go to the airport but..."
Flashback
"Hey you alright?" Lisa asked
"N-no... me and Mei fought.." Yuzu said before sighing deeply.
"Excuse me driver.." Lisa called
"Yes ma'am?" The driver answered
"Can We go to a crepe shop before going to the airport." Lisa asked
"Of course ma'am" The driver said after nodding his head. Lisa smiled at their driver.
After 8 minutes they arrived at a crepe shop.
"We've arrived ma'am" The driver said before getting out of the limo then walked towards the other door to open it for Lisa.
"Yuzu... do you want to come with me." Lisa asked
"No I'm fine... I want to stay here." Yuzu said as she smiled weakly at Lisa.
"Okay then... be right back" Lisa said softly before getting out of the limo.
"Ahh Eric please come with me. I might need help carrying the sweets I'm about to buy." Lisa said. Eric nodded then walked behind Lisa towards the crepe shop.
"I should send a message too Mei." Yuzu muttered as she looked for her phone when suddenly

*Crash*

Hey guys sorry for the late update and if it is too short but here ya go.
I was answering my modules.
Bye love lots^^ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ