Chapter 13

One week had pass by and Yuzu is now preparing for her, Akame's and Ryo's Concert. Mei was surprised when she heard that Ryo was a singer and dancer just like Akame and Yuzu.
"Hey Yuzuko" Akame said while fixing her dress
"What is it?" Yuzu asked as she fixed her hair.
"Are you nervous or excited?" Akame asked
"A little bit of both since I am quite excited to perform and quite nervous at the thought of making a mistake... But who cares I am just gonna do what I have to do." Yuzu said confidently before smiling brightly at Akame.
"You are so cool girl! That's the spirit." Ryo said as he walked towards the two girls.
"Hey Ryo where is Mei?" Yuzu asked as she looked around.
"Oh? Eager to see you're girl?.. Hahahaha.." Ryo said before laughing softly
"H-hey stop it... Just tell me where she is..." Yuzu mumbled as she blushed slightly
"She is sitting at the VIP area with Charles and the others." Ryo said while fixing his Dark blue suit.
"You look amazing Ryo." Akame said as she admired the suit Ryo was wearing.
"Damn girl that's right.." Ryo said as he flexed his suit.
"Tsk.. He looks like he's ready to go to a wedding." Yuzu said before laughing
"Shut up Yuzu." Ryo said as he blushed
"Okay everyone We have to go now lets hurry Go.. Go.. Go.." Lisa said as she clapped her hands making everyone hurry. She walked towards the three and smiled at them.
"Are you three ready to perform?" Lisa asked
"Yep"
"Yes"
"Yeah"
"Yuzu please don't overwork your self remember you're grandfather is here watching..." Lisa said sternly
"I know Lisa-chan don't worry.. Besides Ryo and Akame are with me." Yuzu said before giving Lisa a reassuring smile. Lisa sighed deeply before leading the three towards the stage.
When the three were on stage their fans went crazy.
"Woah... This is crazy..." Akame said as she waved at the crowd.
"Hi everyone!" Yuzu said on the microphone she had.
"Yuzuko!!!"
"We love you!"
"Marry me!!"
"Be mine Okogi-sama!!"
'I feel like someone is glaring at me... It's scary...' Yuzu thought as she smiled at her fans.
'This girl is really going to get punished... She really don't care about what her fans are saying.. Yuzu is already mine so you stupid bitches better back off' Mei thought as she was releasing her dark aura.
"Holy crap Aihara-san is super jealous right now" Harumin said as she looked at a scary looking Mei
"So true Meimei... really gets jealous quickly..." Himeko said
Flashback
Yuzu and Harumin were eating lunch together.
"Hey Yuzucchi do you want to hang out later?" Harumin asked before feeding Yuzu an omelette.
"Yep!" Yuzu said after devouring the omelette Harumin gave her.
The two girls continued talking while there was one person who was glaring at them.
"Meimei? Are you alright?" Himeko asked as she looked at a jealous Mei.
"Yes I'm fine Himeko.." Mei said before eating her bento.
"O-okay the-"
"Woah! Harumin you are so warm..." Yuzu said as she buried her face on Harumin's boobs and cuddled her.
Mei glared at Harumin and then looked at a satisfied and relaxed Yuzu.
'Yuzu likes big boobs?' Mei thought as she looks at her own. Mei stood up from her seat which made Himeko confused but when she saw Mei walking towards Yuzu and Harumin she had an idea what she was doing.
"Yuzu" Mei said making Yuzu pull away from the hug.
"M-mei?" Yuzu said nervously
"Come with me" Mei said coldly.
"O-okay then" Yuzu said before standing up and following Mei at the back of the school.
When they arrived at the back. Mei pinned Yuzu on the wall aggressively and the crashed her lips on her roughly. Yuzu was surprised and was blushing madly but kissed Mei back.
"Do you like Harumin's boobs?" Mei asked after she pulled away.
"Ehhh?.... I-I mean..." Yuzu said but then Mei glared at her which made her tremble.
"O-of course not." Yuzu said nervously
"Good" Mei said before leaving Yuzu flustered.
'What the hell happened... Was she jealous?" Yuzu thought before leaving and going back to where Harumin was sitting.
End of flashback
After the three were on their places the music started.

Come on, na na-na na come on
Na na na, come on
Na na na, na na, come on
Na na na, come on, come on
Come on, na na na na

Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is for pleasure
'Cause nothing can measure

Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more

'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me

'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me
Rihanna- S&M

When the three were singing their song. The small group were blushing slightly.
"Dang Yuzu-chan is crazy" Matsuri said as she looked at the three singing and dancing perfectly.
"I didn't know Yuzucchi like chains and umm..." Harumin said as she glanced at Mei who was blushing madly. The group just laughed and enjoyed the rest of the concert.

"Yuzuko's innocence is gone?" Yung asked
"I wouldn't be so surprised..." A girl said before gigling
"Haa...? Don't tell me you also lost your innocence?" Yung asked while glaring at the girl.
"Maybe?" The girl said teasingly before laughing
"Shut it.. Yuzuko doesn't know you're also here right?" Yung asked
"Yep! I wanted to surprise her." The girl said cheerfully as she smiled brightly. Yung just chuckled and then enjoyed the rest of the concert with the mystery girl beside him.

Sorry for the late update and thank you for reading my story. If you all want I have a new story go check it out. Bye love lots^^