End

After the doctor explained what happened Mei fell to the ground tears falling from her eyes. She was shocked about what happened. The doctor and her father helped her up and guided her towards a seat next to them.
"I-... I'm sorry to tell you this ma'am but.... Aihara-san might not be able to make it.... Almost all her bones were crushed and she can't bre-"
Before the doctor could finish a nurse ran up to him.
"Doctor Chien!"
"Can't you see I'm talking to the patients family?" Chien asked sternly as he glared at the nurse.
"I-It's A-Aihara Yuzu sir she's having trouble breathing!" The nurse said
"Her heart already stopped twice..." Chien said before running towards the surgery room where Yuzu was.
Ume cried harder on Sho's shoulder hearing the news. Sho let a few tears drop from his eyes while comforting his wife.
"Y-yuzu.... p-please don't leave me..." Mei muttered as she cried silently covering her face.
"Excuse me ma'am but only family members are allowed." A nurse said
"We are all Family!" A girl argued. Mei stood up and walked towards the noise and stopped as she saw Matsuri, Harumi, Shiraho, Himeko, Yui, Nene and Akame.
"Mei!" Matsuri called
"Nurse they can come they are all family." Mei said calmly
The nurse looked at Mei then nodded before leaving.
The girls walked quickly towards Mei and asked a lot of questions with the help of her step-mother they answered them.

In the surgery room the doctors and nurses were full of sweat as they tried to save Yuzu a famous singer and model.
"Get more blood!"
"Yes Doc"
"Check her heart beat"
"W-We're loosing her!"
Chien and the others did their best until.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beeee----

That was it they couldn't save the singer. Chien lowered his face in defeat before sighing deeply thinking about how to tell the family that Aihara Yuzuko didn't make it.

When they saw Chien walk towards with a defeated look on his face they stared at him worriedly. After a few minutes he finally answered.

"I...... I'm sorry for you're lost...." Chien said as he bowed.
"N-no... Y-Yuzu can't be gone!" Mei said as she glared at the Doctor.
Ume cried again after hearing the awful news. Sho cried silently closing his eyes while looking at the ceiling and hugged Ume letting her burry her face on his chest. While the others were shocked about what they heard. Harumin already had tears fall from her eyes as her eyes were widened in shock after hearing her best friend was dead. While Matsuri covered her face with her hands trying to look strong but failed.
"O-onee..... Chan...." Yui said before crying hard burying her face on Akame's chest while Akame let her tears fall freely. Nene cried as she muffled her sob with her arms. Himeko only stared in shock while letting a few tears out of her eyes. Even tho they were not that close they considered their selves as friends.
"I-I'm really sorry Aihara-san" Chien bowed while Mei cried harder.
'Y-Yuzu.... W-why?' Mei thought

After a few years...
"Excuse me Aihara-san but I think Yamato-kun wants to go now." Mei's Assistant said as she held Yamato's hand. Mei looked up from her paper works and looked at her son who was pouting while looking im patient at his mother.
"Alright... Ummm..  can you finish up for me?" Mei asked
"Of course Aihara-san be safe." Her secretary said as she bowed politely at Mei before taking the files Mei had already worked on.
"Thank you Cheska" Mei said as she held Yamato's hands then went out of the Academy. Going inside the black limo then went to the cemetary where
Her lover was buried.
Yamato's eyes brightened as they went out of the limo then walked quickly towards the Okogi grave. Even tho Yuzu was an Aihara Akame knew that she wanted to be buried as an Okogi. Mei smiled softly at her son who was eager to see her lovers grave. When they finally arrived Yamato started talking while Mei listened to him.
"Mama! I-I missed you allot I almost heard every single song you made... I-I wish you were here.. Mommy gave me pictures of you when you were still here and I'm not gonna lie I think I look like you even tho I'm adopted. We have the same brown hair and emerald green eyes tho I have a little purple on them. I'm also going to turn 5 years old next week! I love you Mama!" Yamato said as he smiled brightly while facing Yuzu's grave. Mei felt her eyes sting but remained strong for Yuzu and her's son.
'I hope you're proud of me Yuzu.... I love you so much' Mei thought as she walked towards Yamato and hugged him gently while they looked at Yuzu's grave with Yuzu's picture on the side putting her bright smile.

THE END~

Alright guys that's it, It was an amazing experience writing this Citrus Fanfic. Thank you all for supporting me.So yeah give me all of yall's thoughts about this story don't forget to follow me and vote my fanfictions. Bye and I love you all so much^^