Last day of shooting & going home

Elliana's Pov
It was the last day of shooting and we just finished. We were leaving tomorrow and right now it's 2:00. We went to this cool diner called legend diner that was a block away. We didn't really have a trailer to dress in so we wore what we all ready had on. Luckily we didn't have anything that they would usually wear in the enchanted forest. When we were seated it was girls on one side and boys on the other. Some people had burgers, steak,or pasta. It was really good. I never had anything like it. After that was another rest time since we're were finished. Jared ended up coming over. We were laying down on the pull out couch talked and showing each other things on our phones. Later around 5:00 we all went down to the pool. The people who work there let us have a private party at the pool cause they were fans. I am good at swimming. I learned when I was 7 years old. My grandparents had a pool so whenever we went to their house in LA we always swim. We played Marco Polo and had a swimming race. Later we went in the hot tub which was pretty big. Around 8:00 we all got out and went back to the room. We dried off and waited one by one to take a shower. Some of the guys showered in eddy and Adam's room and their own room and the girls just had the one bathroom. Around 9:45 we were all finished and we all came into one room and sat and talked while eating pizza. By 11:00 they all left and the girls and I were getting ready to go to sleep. I ended up sleeping with Ginny and Lana on the bed cause they felt super bad. We woke up around 8:30 and we went down to the breakfast bar. They always had something different each day. By 12:00 we checked out and left around 12:45. We got home around 4:00. This road trip was the best!!

Hi guys!! How are you doin?? Thanks for reading!!! Please put so suggestions in the comments for the next chapter!!! Thanks again
-elli <3

Ps sorry for two days of no stories. I'll try to update again later.