So many question!!!

Elliana's Pov
After Jared dropped me off at my apartment my mom made dinner for us.

PARENT TO CHILD CONVO

Mom: Hey so how was your hang out?

Elliana: It was good.

Mom: I can see something...

Elliana: like what?

Mom: you like him huh?

Elliana: What? pfffttt nah mom.

Mom: Elli... you can tell me this things... You don't have an older sister to talk to... so please you can trust me... if I didn't want you hanging out with boys then I wouldn't have let you hangout with him or I would have called you every 15 minutes...

Elliana: Ok fine... I do like him ok but I don't think he feels the same way so it doesn't matter we're actors together so yeah...

END OF CONVO

I walked into my room then went to my bathroom to shower and after that went to bed.

The next day

Jared's Pov
I got ready to head to the studio. I tried to get there early cause I know how elli gets there early so I wanted to get to talk with her about random things again.

Hey you at the studio? I texted her. Yeah and there's no one here yet she said. Ok I'll be there soon I replied. I ran downstairs grabbed my coat and headed out the door. I walked inside the studio and walked over to elli and talked to her for about 10 minutes before everyone showed up.

Excuse me elli I'll be right back imma get some water. I said. Ok she replied. I smiled and walked away. I get some water and I saw Lana motion her head at Ginnifer, Jennifer, and Emilie. They were heading my way. They circled around me and lana started to talk to me.

Jared? We have a question for you lana said. Yeah sure what is it I said. We saw your posts on Instagram and Twitter lana
said . And you we're hanging out with Elliana Jennifer said. Now we're not trying to be the bad guys here Emilie said. But do you like her Ginnifer finished. Whaaattt pffffttt noooooo. You guys are crazy. I looked at them and they looked serious. Ok maybe a little. I said. They stopped being serious and smiled. Ooooo Jared got a girlfriend. They teased. Ok she not my girlfriend. Yet. Yet? They questioned smiling. Yes "yet" I replied. I thought maybe in a couple of days I would ask her out. But I need to get to know her first I said.

Come on let's everyone places place let's get rolling to directors called.

Today's shooting was absolutely fun!!! I laughed at all the bloopers everyone made. Afterwards we still had time to hang out so we did. We played heads up and stuff. I sat next to Elliana and whispered to her a couple of times. I could see lana and them look at me and smile. I looked at them smirked and rolled my eyes. I felt extremely weird with them knowing. You know to many questions were asked.

The next day

Elliana's Pov
I felt like lana, Ginny(Ginnifer), Jen(Jennifer), and Emilie were trying to tell me something. They look at me and I would always look down like there was magic going around my shoe. But anyways today we had a meeting with the producers in what we should have on ouat. This meeting took roughly about 1 hour and 30 mins. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I was surrounded by amazing people who are like my family. When the meeting ended, the whole crew when to go eat at Denny's since we weren't dressed for a fancy place. I got to sit next to all the girls which made me happy and Jared at across from me with all the guys.

My phone started beeping and Jared was the one to text me. We texted back and forth until the food came we ate and then we left. I walked home cause the apartment was just down the street...