Something unexpected

More years later(elli is 23 and Jared is 24) OUAT is no longer on :(

Elli's Pov
Jared and I just got back from shooting. OUAT has been over for like 5 years now but there's a new show starring all of us which is cool. It's called "My Little Dark Secret." It's about this kid who is hiding things from his family and we have to try to find out. And it uses magic and stuff like that. But the little boy is played by Oliver(11 years old now). But anyways we got home around 11:00 pm. We're were super tired. So we just brushed our teeth and jumped into bed( Jared and Elli share a room now). In the morning I got ready because you know the girls and I love our hang outs. But today we went to a restaurant just to eat and hang out. I mean we don't really hangout. But yeah we hung out for a couple of hours. I ended up stay with them because Jared was with the boys too.

Jared's Pov
The boys and I were hanging out at the apartment.

Ok guys look. I pulled out a box and opened it.

It was a ring.

This is my life right now. This ring decides my future with my girlfriend. I told them.

They nudged me.

Wow good job Jared!! Colin said.

Thanks. Now please help me set up a special dinner today please. I said.

They help me make it all romantic. It was around 8:30 when we finished.

Thanks guys. I said.

No problem. It's a special day. They said.

Elli's Pov
I drove back to the apartments. I walked inside to see this nice set up.

Wow I said walking up to Jared and kissing him. What's this?

Just a little something. He said.

He sat me in a chair and brought out some food. It was pretty cool. But why?

We ate and talked for about an hour. It was so romantic.

Jared's Pov
I held the box under the table. Then I took her outside. I took her to me hang out one last time before things were real. And that's where I will propose.

We walked to the hang out and I played some romantic music and on a really low volume. Then after a few minutes I proposed.

I took her hands and told her...
Elliana Macon. I love you. And I will love you forever and ever. So will you do the honor in marrying me?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey oncers. Soooo I lied. I said there will be 2 more chapters but this is the last one. I know I'm sorry but I just didn't know anymore ideas. And sorry the last chapter was short. Yesterday was my brother's birthday so yeah. Thanks for everything guys!! Hopefully I'll see you guys march first or sooner because of my Ryan Higa book but yeah. Thanks again-elli<3