Jareds home!!! & back to shooting

Elli's Pov
Jen and I were watching a crap ton of Disney movies lately so today we were watching Aladdin. Then I heard knock on the door. Jen paused the notice and I got up to open the door. I opened the door and saw Jared standing there.

Jared!! You're back!!

I ran to him and hugged him. And possibly gave him a kiss too.

How was your trip? Did you have fun? I asked.

It was great!! It was good to see everyone again. But of course I missed you and everyone so much. But you mostly. He smiled.

Aww<3. I love you.

I love you too. He replied.

Wanna watch Aladdin with us??

Sure.

We walked back to the couch and he was holding my hand. When we got to the couch Jen got up.

Hey welcome back kiddo. She said.

Thanks he replied. Then hugged her.

We sat back down on the couch and and watched. Then after that we watched Snow White. It was funny cause Jen was making all this funny jokes like, that doesn't even look like my mom or how come Snow White didn't steal the ring from Prince Charming!?!? And where's baby me?!?! It was really funny. Jared and I laughed the whole time.

Jared got a call from his mom that he needed to come home so he had to leave. Jen said goodbye and I walked him out.

Bye Jared. I'll see you tomorrow for shooting??

Yes love. I'll be there. He smirked.

I gave him a kiss and he left. I walked back inside and Jen and I were hungry so we ate. Jen made Mac and cheese. While she was making it we we're talking about what are our favorite Disney movie and how things with Jared and I.

Oh I love little mermaid, lion king, and beauty and the beast. That's my top 3. I told her.

Oh my gosh really?!?! Those are my favorite too!!

Really?!?! Oh my gosh twining!! I said.

We both laughed our heads off.

After 25 minutes the Mac and cheese was ready. We ate and then took showers. We went to sleep early because back to shooting tomorrow.

The next day

We woke up late today so we skipped breakfast but they usually have a snack bar so we just ate that. We started shooting at around 8:00 in the morning. We started with Regina crushing a heart which was always cool to watch. Not because I think people died was cool but all the editing that happened is cool. Then we got to granny's diner. In the diner it was me and belle having lunch then rumple pulls her away from me. We had really funny bloopers. One of them was in the Vancouver forest and I slipped on mud. Luckily I wasn't wear any of the nice things they made. I had to change though. After that we went back to filming and we ended pretty late today. We ended and 11:00 today. We got home and just got ready for bed.

Hello guys!!! Thank you guys so much for 800 reads!! Yay almost 1,000!!! I can't believe that!!!

Now for some news. I will be ending my book on chapter 35 and right now I'm on 28 so I will be ending soon. But please tell me in the comments on what should happen in the end and don't say they break up because they are a family in the sequel. But yeah please tell me. I'm hoping to have the book finished be next Friday because I will be spending time with my family for a while. Then when the book ends I will wait a while( maybe be march 1st or sooner) because I will be thinking of ideas and I will be writing finished my Ryan Higa book. But I'm doing the prequel first(it will be only 14 chapters. One chapter for each year until she turns 13.) but anyways thanks for everything guys!!! I love yaaaa!!! OUAT FOR LIFE!!!
Lol ok byyyyeeee!!!-Elli<3

On and tell me your top 3 Disney movies. Cause little mermaid, lion king, and beauty and the beast are my real favorites.