I'll miss you

Jared's Pov
I had to go to LA for a week. A lot is going on in LA. I talked to elli and she got sad. But she was ok with it. Elli and Jen drove me to the airport. We walked him to the boarding area.

Bye love I'll miss you I said.

I'll miss you more she said.

She threw her hands around my neck and kissed me.

Then I had to leave. She did a sad face and I did one back. I boarded the plane and just relaxed.

Elli's Pov
After that we went home. We watch the newest ep of ouat. We sat there in our pjs and popcorn. Jen and I had a talk and later fell asleep on the couch. We were leaning on each other(Ellis head on Jen's shoulder and Jen head on Ellis head. At 5:30 we both woke up. Hey how was our nap? We both asked. Fine we both replied then laughed. I check my phone and I got a text message from Jared.

Hey love. I just landed <3.

Hey baby ;) that's good. Hope you have a good week.

It's funny cause our relationship is kinda ouat related. Cause captain swan he calls me love. And Rumbelle cause we kiss like they do. I walked into the bathroom room to freshen up a little. I just washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked back downstairs and We had an early dinner. We just got mc Donald's and after rented disney movies. We ate quickly and watched 101 Dalmatians. We watch maleficent afterwards. When we finished, Jen took a shower then I did afterwards. We went to bed around 12:00. I got into bed then I grabbed my phone to text Jared.

Goodnight<3 I love you!!<3

He replied 5 minutes later.

Goodnight lovely. I love you so much <3 <3 <3.

In the morning

We really couldn't shoot while Jared was away so we didn't have anything to do. So you probably know what comes next... yup... girls day out!!! We each packed a food or games and bring it to the park. We were having a picnic. Jen brought sandwiches, Emilie brought drinks, lana brought desserts, ginny brought monopoly, and I brought my phone. Well heads up on my phone. We ate first and had girl talk. Then we played monopoly and then heads up. We played monopoly for a long time so we just gave up. We ended going to the play part of the park when everyone left and went on the swings and slide. We thought we become little kids again and enjoy the park. Around 8:00ish we all headed to our apartment. We made coffee for everyone then Ginny had to go home because Oliver wanted her so everyone decided to go to so that Ginny wouldn't have to be the only one to miss out on things. Then before Ginny left she asked me if I could babysit Oliver tomorrow. I asked Jen and she said we didn't have anything so I told Ginny sure. I also and Jen and Ginny if Oliver to come to the apartment instead of going over there. She said yeah and left. So until tomorrow;).

HEY Oncers!!! Thanks for reading!!! And also thanks for 700+ reads you guys are incredible!!! I'll update soon!!! Feel free to comment, vote, and follow me for more ouat!!! Thanks guys love lots<3 -elli<3