Getting Elli back

Jared's Pov
It's been more than a month. It's been driving me crazy. Not only have I lost the one I truly love, I did for no reason. I needed to fix this. I knew this had to be done now.

I rushed over to Jen's place. I knock on her door and she open. She looked at me. What are you doing here? She asked. I'm here to talk to Elli. Please. She opened the door. I ran to Elli's room. I knocked on the door.

Elliana's Pov
I opened my door and saw Jared standing there. What are you doing here I said then bit my bottom lip.

Jared's Pov
I took her hands and looked her in the eyes. Elli please please take me back. I realized after the first day I was wrong. I can't love anyone besides you.

Elliana's Pov
I was starting to cry a little. Of course I'll take you back I yelled. I hugged him and kissed him. We hung out for the rest of the day. I told the girls that we were back and they were happy. We played more video games and talked about what happened during the past month. Jared left around 9:00. I walked him outside. Him took my hand and I but my bottom lip. I tend to do that a lot. He went in for the kiss and hugged him. He gently let go. And ran to the car. I went inside, closed the door, and leaned against it. I sighed then smiled. I walked over to Jen.

Jen's Pov
I saw Elli smile and I knew what happened. I see I said smiling. I hugged her and I said yay. Jelli!!! How did you know? She asked. I just look at your facial expression I smiled then winked. She laughed.

Hey oncers!!! Thank you so much for 500 reads!!! You guys are amazing. I hope you liked that chapter!!! And I was watching reruns of ouat right now and Ali and Darlene if your reading this ;) :P to obsessed. Thanks guys I'll update soon!!-elli<3