Cheering elli up

Lana Pov
We all waited for Jen and elli to arrive. We were at the park because there were ice cream places, arcades and a bunch of other things we can do. Jen and elli came 20 minutes later. She had her arm around Ellis shoulder while elli was still super down. We all ran and hugged elli.

Elli we here to help cheer you up. So let's go have some fun!!

Elliana's Pov
We have lots of fun today. To be honest I forgot my mom moved for 45 minutes today. But the rest of the day I keep thinking about it. After the day ended we all headed to Jen's(and my) apartment.

Emilie's Pov
We got to Jen's apartment and it was Ginny and I's first time at the apartment.

Wow Jen nice apartment we said.

Thanks she replied, Why don't you show you show them your room elli.

Ok elli said.

Elli led us to her room it's so cute and it's so her style.(pic of room at the beginning).
Elli your room is so nice.

Thanks she said with a half smile. We hugged her. Then headed out into the living room. Elli stayed in her room to change and get comfortable.

Jen made everyone hot chocolate. Thanks we replied.

Jen's Pov

No problem. You know elli staying here it's feels as if she's my daughter. It's kinda cool.

It seems so lana said. And smilies. Elli comes out of her room. And I pass her a hot chocolate. After an hour the girls left and elli and I went to bed.

In the morning

Elliana's Pov

It was kinda early so I thought Jen wasn't awake. I walked out into the hall and walked downstairs quietly. I saw Jen making breakfast. I saw Jen downstairs and greeted her. Hey Jen.

Hey kid she replied, breakfast?

Sure I replied. I thought you weren't awake.

Oh I usually wake up early she said.

Oh ok cool. And um, you didn't have to make me breakfast. To be honest I was gonna make breakfast for us.

Oh really? Jen said well you can do it tomorrow if you want.

Ok Jen. I went up to her and hugged her.
We ate and headed down to the studio.

Hello oncers!!! How you doin? :D. You guy thanks for 270 reads. Can we get 300+ by Wednesday?? Come we can do it oncers :D. Thanks for reading guyz I'll update soon.
- elli <3

By the way the pick of Elliana's room is my room in real life so sorry if it's a mess :P