Daphne

Something was off and Daphne knew it the moment Jeff called her and asked if they could meet at a park instead of their scheduled movie night at the palace. When Jeff's security detail rolled up he got out with a folder in his hand and as his eyes met hers they weren't full of love anymore but what looked like betrayal. He put the folder in front of her before sitting down.
Daphne opened the folder and gasped. It was an photo of her picking up the wedding invitation and her and Natasha on several occasions plus several other pieces of incriminating evidence.
"Jefferson I can," he cut her a look that had her stoping dead in her tracks.
"I don't care Daphne, I thought I loved you but you betrayed me and my family, Were done," he said before standing up and turning to leave. Daphne scrambled to her feet to chase after him.
"I love you Jefferson, we can work this out can't we I will earn your trust back I promise," Jeff whirled around.
"You don't get it Daphne, you attacked Beatrice and she blackballed you, even if we did work things out she would cut us off the moment we got engaged, were never going to work and you won't get the money from my family allowance," his eyes watered " the worst thing is though, that I thought you cared about me," he said before getting back in the car.

Daphne screamed in rage and frustration as she watched Jeff walk away. She had gambled everything on him and she had failed. As she collapsed onto her bed she felt the hate billow up, Beatrice had done this Daphne would slander her, her romance wasn't even real. Sam has said so, that was why they hadn't stayed with everyone else.