Samantha

Marshall's lips pressed against Sam's as they stumbled over to her bed after slamming her suites door shut. They were a tangle of limbs until a know sounded from her door. Pulling away in frustration yelled out "go away" before returning her lips to Marshall's who chuckled.
"Please Sam," she heard a broken voice call through the door. It was Jeff. Sam swore before quickly running a hand though her hair and pulling her shirt back on after giving a warning look to Marshall she went to the door.

Jeff's eyes were red and his face looked shaken and betrayed. "She sold me out," he whispered before collapsing into Sam. She held her twin close as his sobs grew and she heard a door creak open. Marshall has dressed and signaled to her to check if Jeff was okay. She gave him as sad smile and silently thanked him for understanding.

Jeff and Sam has sat on the couch until the early hours of the next morning before Jeff finally drifted off. Sam tucked a pillow beneath his head before slipping away. She needed to talk to Beatrice. It was just before 5 when Beatrice woke up Sam went to knock on the door and saw shocked to see Teddy open it. He was startled.
"Oh gee Same hi," he said quickly stumbling behind the door to grab a hoodie before coming back to see her. "I ummm, did you need to talk to Bea?" He asked as her sisters voice called out from the other room.
"Who is it Teddy?"
"Sam"
"What an early surprise" Sam heard Beatrice say as she walked out in a thin robe wrapping an arm around Teddy's waist.
"What brings you here so early Sam?" She asked concern filling her face. Sam suddenly felt guilty this really could have waited.
"Jeff broke it off with Daphne," she said and Beatrice nodded
"He will heal, he just needs time, if you want I can have you two fly out somewhere to just get away,"
"That might be good for him, thanks" Sam said she was about to turn and walk away when teddy called out.
"Tell him I'm playing ball at 9 today on the court and he's welcome to join," Teddy said Sam nodded as the door closed.

When Jeff woke when she came back to the room she told him about Teddy's invitation and to her surprise he accepted.
"If I don't try I won't move on" Jeff said overly optimistic before giving a quick hug to Sam and running out of the room.