21: In my wildest dreams!

•Suhana•

•Suhana•

"Why don't you guys say something?" I blinked blankly, with three pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Nope, just wondering how to treat you after sharing this wonderful news. Either with slippers or a broomstick?" Megha said, infuriated. 

"You are joking right?" Mom gasped with her hand over her mouth.

"Well practically, I'm not" I answered confused.

I swear my dream is going to come true.

Yes, My mom is really going to dig a pit backyard, to push me inside and close it.

"You are so doltish! I am talking to that Rohit idiot right away. What does he and his evil mother of his think about themselves, huh!" Megha spat with her face like the yellow angry bird.

"Megha stop before you do anything stupid" I raised my voice as she picked her phone.

"Says the one who has taken one of the lamest decisions in the world. What did you think? That I will hug you and tell 'Thank you so much sacrificing your whole life for me' like those serial actors? Ahh--that's not me" She was busy mocking me, as I snatched her phone.

"I am not doing anything for you, understand? I am marrying him because I want to, don't think too high about yourself. Why would I even do that for you?" I shrugged, as I lied flawlessly. 

"I am not letting you do this," Mom said in a serious tone and left for her room.

"Shut up and don't take any stupid decisions until I come back" I pointed a finger out at Megha and left to Mom's room.

"You better stay out, before I slap you on your face" Mom screamed in a perilous voice from inside.

"Mom, come on" I entered the room and sat beside her on the couch.

"You don't understand Suha, do you? It's really excruciating to see my daughter marry someone whom she doesn't even know enough. I didn't, and never wanted you to end up like this" I could see tears prickling mom's brown eyes.

"Mom, come on, I am not marrying him for Megha, why do you guys think like that. I am marrying Vikram because--I want to" I put my hands up in the air.

Woah, what a reason to marry him.
Kill me already.

"Oh really, then tell me atleast 3 reasons why you want to marry him, that too immediately--tomorrow?" Mom asked furiously.