44: Friends? Lol.

• Suhana •

Suhana

I could feel my heart thumping, crashing and struggling back and forth against my ribs with an average of 180 bpm.

Yeah, you heard it right!

Anytime now!

Heart attack it is.

It's better to be long gone to hell, than to figure out the genre of the soap opera that was unfolding in front of me.

I looked down and found my hands shivering, not sure if it was because of the cold weather or the strong gaze that was fixed upon me.

"What the hell do you mean by that Vikram?" Zaara yelled on top of her lungs, an attempt to damage my eardrums.

"You asked me to kiss the girl in front of me, and I am planning to complete the dare, that's it" I looked up and found Vikram smirking at Zaara, standing in front of me.

"It's not that difficult to interpret, I guess" He completed his sentence. 

The girl in front of him.

And...that would be...

Me.

Yeah, me.

Wait-what?Me??

He is referring to me!!

What in the name of satan? 

Holy crap! He is freaking referring to ME!!

I decided to run towards my right, just so that I won't be the one standing in front of him.

Before my reflexes could work fast, Megha held me by my arms, from my side.

"What are you doing!!" I eyed her.

"Just helping my brother-in-law, so that this situation gets nominated for the most romantic scene in the romantic world !"

"You rat! You literally hated him till yesterday!" I spat at her.

"Yeah....right! But that was yesterday!" She grinned, as Rohit chuckled from behind.

Rohit was standing a little away from me but I could still figure him out from the corner of my eyes, as he eyed Megha to move away from me.

"This wasn't what I meant Vikram! And you very well know that!" Zaara tried to say it in a calmer tone, but still everyone in the village could have heard it.