Chapter 6 - Something Unusual

Akaashi knew that he couldn't sleep with Bokuto, since that would be apparently "gay". Akaashi knew he was kind of strong, but definately not strong enough to lift up Bokuto to his car. He grunted, while thinking of ways to bring Bokuto back to his home.

-

"Ughh.. I guess that's my only choice." Akaashi said underneath his breath, trying not to wake up the sleeping owl. He carefully walked over to where Bokuto was, while slightly lifting him up so that he can put his hands on his back. Once he has done that, he made sure that Bokuto hasn't woken up. Fortunately, he didn't wake up. I guess he's a heavy sleeper, huh. He slowly picked him off of the bed, holding him bridal style. Oh, he's lighter than I thought. Akaashi slowly carried him out of the house, constantly making sure that he isn't waking up. After a few minutes of struggling, he had finally got to the car. Oh my god, I didn't think about this. Akaashi was able to get to the car, but how is he going to open the door? The question kept running through his mind, while he was thinking of solutions. He was stuck in his thoughts that he didn't even realize something.

".. agaashii?~" A voice called out.

Akaashi almost jumped, the voice startled him. He looked down to see Bokuto, awake in his arms.

"Ah! You're awake! Sorry!" Akaashi quickly let Bokuto go out of his arms, then covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

Bokuto smiled, he never knew he would be able to see his friend so flustered. "What are you doing?" He questioned, curious on why he was outside.. and why Akaashi was carrying him. His face turned a slight shade of pink at the thought.

"Oh uh- err.. I was carrying you outside to the car to drive you home." Akaashi removed his hands from his face, grabbing Bokuto's bag that was attached on his back. "Here, your bag."

"Oh um.. thank you. You didn't have to do all of this though. You could've just woken me up." Bokuto grabbed the bag from Akaashi's hands, and strapped it onto his back.

Akaashi just shrugged in response. "I didn't want to wake you up, now get in the car. I'm driving you home." He gestured to the small black car that was in the driveway.

"Okay, okay." Bokuto opened the passenger door seat and sat down.

Akaashi looked up to see his sister walking on the sidewalk. She waved to him with a smile on her face.

"Hey bro! I got boba for you and Bokuto!" The moment Tasuketa saw his brother, she picked up her pace and started running towards him. "Here, this is for you and this is for Bokuto. Make sure to give it to him." She handed over peach and taro flavored boba. "I heard that Bokuto was a fan of taro."

Akaashi took the drinks out of her hands with a smile on his face. "Thanks sis."

Tasuketa smiled and nodded. "Where are you going?" She pointed to the car that was powered on.

"Oh, I'm just driving Bokuto home actually." Akaashi responded while sipping his milk tea.

"You didn't tell me he was coming over?" His sister pouted while crossing her arms.

Akaashi let out a small sigh. "You didn't tell me that you were coming home late?" Akaashi said, mocking his older sister.

"Pfft, shut up. You should probably bring him home now, it's getting late." Tasuketa slipped her hands into her pockets while gesturing towards the car.

"I will. Now go away, please." Akaashi said while starting to walk towards the car.

"Okay, okay! Have fun lovebirds." She winked at Akaashi.

He just kept walking towards the car, ignoring what Tasuketa said. But, his face was a bright pink.

- A/N- timeskip to the next day bc i'm lazy~

The day was going like usual. Wake up at 5:30 in the morning, get ready for school, go to school. It was lunch time, Akaashi was heading over to the fields where he'd normally eat lunch with Bokuto. He was running a few minutes late, so he rushed over. Opening the doors, expecting to see Bokuto, he didn't see anyone there. Just the grass, flowers, and trees. Where could he be?  He knew that Bokuto wouldn't ditch him just because he was a few minutes late, and if he had to go somewhere he would had let him know before-hand. He just shrugged it off and walked over to the tables, but then he saw something unexpected.

Bokuto was kissing another boy.

-

-

A/N- sorry this is kind of short!

~author-chan :)