Prologue

A gray and black haired third-year, Bokuto, and a black-haired pretty second-year, Akaashi, seem to have negative feelings toward each other.. or so is it?

Akaashi didn't have any friends necessarily, so his sister, Tasuketa, tried to "help out". Let's just say that she ran around the school looking for some people for Keiji to be friends with.. well, she did. Tasuketa managed to find someone, a very tall third-year. He had gray and black colored hair that stuck up, and he was a third-year. You could say.. he looked very- mad? Actually, no. Scratch that. He looked intimidating.. to most people in school at least. But, for those who actually knew him pretty well, he was sweet, energetic, very outgoing, and always wanted to stand out. Akaashi and his sister didn't know that though, but Tasuketa decided to give it a shot anyways- without knowing Bokuto's "real self".

Keiji was into people who were more quiet and kept to themselves, since that matches how he is. Will meeting Bokuto change his mindset?

notes

A/N- hi! here are just some quick things you might want to know before reading. :)

bold- author note

italicized- thoughts

A/N- author note

akaashi's personality- quiet, kept to himself, smart, would have straight A's if he actually tried in school, introverted, has all the things needed for an athlete but hates sports, enjoys reading, video games, drawing, and singing.

bokuto's personality- quiet and intimidating at first, but once you actually meet him he's very open and energetic, doesn't really care about school, REALLY dumb, athletic, enjoys sports, leading things, video games, and writing.

the rest you will figure out during the story!

A/N- remember that i don't own haikyuu, nor any of the characters. :) there will be some other popular ships popping up in this fanfic, please be respectful of them!! also, this story is in a high school au so there won't be much volleyball in this. please don't repost this story as well! enjoy! :D x