Chapter 20 - The Truth

Akaashi looked up to see Bokuto running towards him with a package of beer in his hand.

"Oh, thank you, Bokuto-san." Akaashi smiled at the older boy.

"Mhm! What do you need beer for anyways?" Bokuto sat down on the bench next to where Akaashi was sitting.

Akaashi's face went pale. "Oh- I- um- I.."

"If you don't feel comfortable with telling me then you don't have to." Bokuto gave a reassuring smile to Akaashi.

Should I tell him? Akaashi thought while grabbing the package of beer. Akaashi sighed. Might as well. 

"Bokuto-san?"

"Yeah?" Bokuto turned over to face Akaashi.

"Well um.. my dad.."

"Hm?"

Akaaashi gulped. "He uh.. came back from jail not too long ago."

Bokuto's mouth formed an 'o'. He nodded, which meant for Akaashi to keep talking.

"He's abusive. He's been abusing me for a while now.. ever since my mother passed away. I don't have any way to fight back. I'm too scared to call the police. I'm too scared to tell anyone about this because they will think I'm weak. I just want to get away from him.. but I can't. I'm too much of a useless and weak brat and I can't do anything.. I'm failing school, I don't even have a job, everything is just a mess. I don't think I can handle this anymore, Bokuto-san.." Akaashi bit his lip.

"I just want to end it all." Akaashi's voice cracked and tears started to flow down his face. He buried his face in his hands.

Bokuto was shocked; extremely shocked. How did I not notice sooner? Fuck, I'm such a horrible friend. "Akaashi-"

"I can't do anything. I'm useless. Fuck, nobody actually really cares about me. I'm just a selfish bitch who has no purpose. I don't get it."

"Listen-"

"I should've just killed myself when I had the chance-"

"Keiji! Listen to me." Bokuto grabbed Akaashi's face gently and turned it so that it faced his.

"Listen. You are the most stunning person I've ever seen in my life, okay? The moment I saw you, I fell in love. Really, I love you so much. Nothing you do can change my opinion on you. I care so much about you. If anything, I'm the horrible one here. I never realized how you've been treated by your father. Even if you are failing school and you don't have a job, that doesn't make you any less of a person. You're beautiful, stunning, gorgeous. I love you so much, Akaashi."

"Bokuto-san, can I kiss you?" Akaashi smiled slightly.

Bokuto just grinned widely in response and pulled Akaashi in for a soft, but loving kiss. It lasted for a few seconds, then Bokuto pulled away.

"Now, let's get your dad out of here, yeah?"

Akaashi chuckled. 

"Yeah."

-

A/N- okay that's it for the story!!! sorry it ended at a weird spot i just have literally no motivation to do anything soo... you guys can just make up the rest of the story i guess :')) anyways, i love you guys sm! thank you for reading :) i might make some bonus stories when i get motivation (also sorry this chapter is EXTREMELY short)

~thienan <3