Chapter 5

Mercedes pov

My breath is hitched as I hear those 3 words leave his mouth. He can't love me. He's married.

"W-what?" I say in a whisper. I would be surprised that he could hear me but we're the only ones in here.

"I said that I love you Mercedes." He says. I take my hand off the door knob and turn around. He has his hands in his pants and his cheeks look very pinkish.

Is he embarrassed?

"No you don't love me." I say out of disbelief. Why does he love me? Why would anyone love me?

"Yes I do. Mercedes I love you and I need you in my life. Not in a friend way." I snap my head up and look at him.

"But your married Joe! And I'm fresh out of divorce. It would never work." He walks up to me and places his hands on my shoulders.

"Look at me baby girl" he says quietly. I don't more my eyes from my feet. "Babygirl look at me" he says lowly. My eyes look into his. His eyes look soft and heart warming.

"I love you too Joe but I'm scared". I say with my voice cracking. He nods his head and pressing his lips to my forehead. I close my eyes letting this feeling over come me.

"I'm scared too mama but I want this. I want this so bad" he says in a begging tone. It makes me happy to know he has feelings. That he's wants to persue something' with me. I take a deep breath.

"What about Galina?" I say remembering his wife.

"My people already have our divorce papers drawn up. Now all I have to do is sign it". I nod my head biting my lip.

This is very risky.

Oh what the hell

"Ok." I say low.

"Yeah?" He says with a cheeky look on his face. I nod my head. He lifts me up and I instantly wrap my legs around his waist.He spins around 3x causing me to laugh. He stops spinning us and presses his lips to mine. We both smile during the kiss. I put my hands on cheeks once we break apart.

"I love you mama." He says. I smirk causing his to chuckle.

" I love you too Joey." He laughs.

"Movies?" He says.

" if love to" I say before he kisses me again.

Joe POV

I finally have the girl of my dreams. I couldn't have been more happier. Dean,Renee,Becks,Colby,and I are waiting for her. I finally see her and if my friends weren't around my jaw would've dropped to the group so instead I just stare at her.

A//N: maybe it's just me but I hate how in books when they make you scroll all the way up to find the outfit that that one person is wearing. Then u scroll to far and lose your place and it's an issue so i decided that I'd put the photo down here just in case people needed to know what it looked like

 Then u scroll to far and lose your place and it's an issue so i decided that I'd put the photo down here just in case people needed to know what it looked like