Chapter 7

Mercedes pov

I wake up and hear all these ruffling noises. Now me being me I try to go back to sleep but he noises are unbearable. A sigh leaves my mouth when it hits me that my boyfriend isn't next to me. My mouths form a pout and I get out of bed. I'm still in Joes shirt and I just throw some sweat pants on under and put my hair in a messy bun before going down stairs.

My feet stop was moving when my eyes see her. For those who are wondering who her is. It's Galina. Joe is leaning on the wall watching her put things in a box.

Ugh.

I make the grown up decision to continue to walk down the stairs. When one of the floor board creeks they both look over at me. Galina makes snake eyes at me and makes a face. I roll my eyes at her and walk towards the kitchen. When I walk in I see this little girl sitting at kitchen counter. She has light brown hair and very tan skin. She's playing on an Ipad not even noticing that I walked in. She's adorable! I go to the fridge and when the door opens she looks up.

"Hi! I'm Joelle. But my friends and daddy call me jojo". She says smiling. It makes me smile.

"Hi joelle. I'm Mercedes but a lot of people call me M." I say.

"Do you like dolls?" She asks me.

"Yeah I do." I say pouring some orange juice in a glass.

"Do you want to play with me? We can play dolls! I have a bunch!" I nod my head. She jumps from the stool and grabs my hand. She brings me to this bright pink room.

"Wow Joelle your your room is so pretty!" I say

"Thank you." She says walking over to a bin and takes out a couple of dolls. She also brings doll clothes over. We dress them up and begin playing house.

Joe pov

Galina packs her stuff and brings Jojos stuff in the house before she leaves. She didn't even say a word to Jojo before she left. Shows just how much she cares about our daughter. Mercedes came down stairs an hour ago and joelle is now holding her hostage in her room doing god knows what.

When I reach Joelles rooms I hear laughter. I push open the door and see my two girls playing dolls and making each other happy and laugh.

"Daddy!" Joelle says running to me. She hugs my legs and I lift her up and place her on my hip.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"We we're playing house with the dolls but then ken cheated on Barbie with Kelly and we left it at that. Then we had a tea party. Then we played wrestling and I won!" She says all giggly. I look over at my girlfriend and she has a smile on her face.