Chapter 11

Mercades POV

3 months later

Today is the day I'm going to announce my pregnancy. I am about 4 months pregnant and a lot of fans have been wanting me to return soon. Joe and I have had a photo shoot for the announcement. I'm gonna announce it over Instagram.

We told joelle and her react was better than I could have ever imagined.

Flashback

"I don't know Joe this looks cheap and tacky and....." and I trail off unsure of what to say next. "And cheap." Joe rolls his eyes and chuckles.

" look she's five. It doesn't have to be some big Giant spectacule." He says putting one ofhis hands on my waist and the other on my growing bump.

"Jojo! Can you come down here?" I tell from down the stairs. I hear patter from the roof letting me know she's coming.

Joe and I sit on the couch and watch the five year old run down the stairs. She had her long light brown hair in two pigtails and she's wearing her pajamas.

She walks over to the couch and flops down on joes lap. She wraps her arms around his neck and makes herself comfortable.

"Yesss!" She says causing Joe and I to laugh. This child is so animated with her facial expressions and the way she says things. It makes being around her so much fun.

"Mercy and I have something to tell you." Joe says making the first move. She looks at the both of us and smiles.

"What is it.?"

I grab behind me and get the paper card that was sitting behind me. I take a breath before giving her the card. She looks at her father with a confused expression.

"Daddy what does it say?" She says looking her father.

"You can read it JoJo." He encourages her. She looks back at the card.

"Yay! Your going to be a big sister?" She questions

"Yay! Your going to be a big sister?" She questions. Joe and I nod our heads She looks confused.

"Sweetie?" I say causing her to look up at me. "I'm gonna have 2 babies and your going to be a big sister!" I say. She covers her mouth dramatically and squeals.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" She says pulling me in for a hug. That went wayyyy better than I thought it would.

Flashback over

I pull up Instagram and select the two photos I want to post. Joe hugs be from behind, placing his two big hands on my growing bump. I smile looking at him. He kisses my temple and puts his face in my neck. Causing me giggle.
I write the caption and press post;letting the cat out of the bag

———

A//N we're gonna act like that's Roman and Sasha ok? Ok!