❥ 𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

                            [𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚊 | 𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛]

                                                                           ⇣

                                                                           ⇣

                                                                           ⇣ 

                                                                           ⇣

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Narrator's POV]

You have been long time friends with Zenitsu since he had black hair. He didn't really had a good life with his family and he looked so down and when you found him on the ground so you put your hand out. Zenitsu looked at you and his eyes sparkled while tears were going down his cheeks, the clouds moved and the sun was released and shine brightly where you were standing. You smiled softly as you put your hand out to help out the boy. Zenitsu hesitant but you told him "that there's nothing to be afraid of I'm here to help you" Is what you said to the poor soul and as you said that Zenitsu grabbed your hand and you picked him up, you brushed the dirt off his clothes along with some on his hair.  After you did a old short man appeared in front of you and Zenitsu, as now in the current you now knew the man's name was Jigoro Kuwajima. After that Zenitsu was trained by a swordsman, you watched him trained and grow . . and you saw another boy that had black hair and his turquoise eyes, you thought he look handsome but as you found out how he act you weren't so sure about him. You soon find out that his name was Kaigaku. You suddenly develop a small crush on Kaigaku and you didn't understand why your heart beats fast when he was around you or talking to you, you can just feel your face heat up when the man was around. When Kaigaku wasn't anywhere you decide to talk to Zenitsu which he always has soft smile when you talk to him.  You would talk about a lot of things to Zenitsu which he clearly paid attention to but when he has to go back to training his smile would turn upside down and he waved a goodbye as he has training to do. When Kaigaku talks to you he would mostly as a frown on his face which you thought he had a bad day but you guessed wrong since he mostly frowns a lot which you didn't get why.  When Zenitsu was on a tree yelling with cries  as his sensei was trying to calm down him down, you were next to his sensei and said some words that boost up his confidence! Zenitsu stopped yelling & crying and smiled at you as his cheeks are rose pink and then you guessed it a lighting hit Zenitsu which made his hair yellow. You were  worried so you check up on Zenitsu asking him if he was okay which he replied that he's alright which he smile a bit. Zenitsu kept on training along with Kaigaku. When Zenitsu finally finished training he soon found out that you had a big crush on Kaigaku, which he wasn't so happy about. You would have a fun time with Zenitsu and Kaigaku but unfortunately that wouldn't last long when your parents wanted to move somewhere . . . somewhere that Zenitsu wouldn't find you and needed you. You weren't happy about it since you made so many great memories with them but your parents were so happy that they got a new place to lived and enjoy since at the time they weren't doing so well and they were poor but I guess they got the good luck on their side now. Zenitsu wasn't happy either that you were going to moved he would always say "PLEASE DON'T GO (NAME)!!"as he clings onto your leg begging you to stay but you told him you couldn't  and as of that you were gone from his existence.  .  .  where Zenitsu fell down to his knees as he heard the news of you already gone .  . .  ha who am I kidding? your not gone from his existence.