❥ 𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙤

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

                                  [ 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚘  𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞 | 𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ]

                                                                                             ⇣

                                                                                             ⇣

                                                                                             ⇣

                                                                                            ⇣

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                        

[No One's POV]

You didn't really know or what he looked like till he rescued you from a Demon. You didn't know why the boy's eyes were dull and look so empty... but you thanked him for saving you. He took you to the butterfly estate to get you patched up from that attack incident. When you were on your bed and as your wounds are slowly getting healed you looked at the door and notice a black shadowy figure standing by the door as their fingers pressed on the side of the door. You couldn't see very well even though the moon light was shinning brightly through the window since your vision got blurry (The Demon hit your eyes pretty hard that they became bruised) you started thinking your just hallucinating then you went back to sleep comfortably. What you didn't know is that someone . . . someone with heart shape pupils as his mint blue eyes glows brighter as they walk towards to you with the moon light shinning on themselves. He'd come closer to your bed and he brushed the bits of hair on your face and smiled as He gotten a better view of your face. 'She looks so pretty~ I'm so glad I've gotten to meet you . . .  for awhile you haven't noticed me . . . not at all . . . you've ignored my presence around you, YOU WERE SO OBLIVIOUS ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU ! you would always hang out with that trio and every time I would get hope I would get your attention but no . . . you wouldn't have time for me . . . you had a lot of work to do and always helped out with the butterfly estate . . .' they thought frowning and growls underneath his breath in a quiet tone since he didn't wanted to wake (Name) up from her slumber. 'but now . . .' He then hugs himself tightly as his now heart pupils glow with tints of pink 'I FINALLY GOT YOUR ATTENTION~! I'M J-JUST SO HAPPY' as he chuckles, you move to the left side of the bed (which was were his direction is at) and your eyes opened slightly as your vision is still blurry as you sat up from your bed and yawn you noticed that no shadow was standing above you. You were confused but you shrugged it off then wake back to sleep but never leave the thought of who could've been there besides you.