❥ 𝙉𝙚𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤

this was requested by @Piggyevething_1368 :) 

                           ◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

                       𝗡𝗲𝘇𝘂𝗸𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱-𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 ヘッドカノン

➤  You knew Nezuko since she was a human.  You lived up in the mountains as well and the people you knew were the Kamado Family- you had a good relationship with them mostly the two oldest, Nezuko and Tanjiro. You had a good bond with the two of them but the life with them all changed. You still support and took care of her when Tanjiro is on missions. 

➤ You love to receive head-pats and hugs from her (I mean who doesn't?). You just love her hugs and head-pats since it's cute and it's nice to get a hug from her. (Her hugs and head-pats are the best FOR REAL)

➤ Nezuko isn't an INSANE yandere (looks at the demons and some others) but I think she's more like an low (something like that :broken_heart:) yandere. She is overprotective for you and wouldn't let any demon or bad human touch you. She loves you very much   🥰 🥰 🥰

➤  You guys are the most i n n o c e n t couple here really.

➤ You try to get Nezuko away from Zenitsu cause he's a frickin simp and he's always after nezuko.

➤ You don't like when nezuko's hurt and you always try to get info out of her, so she can tell you who hurt her and you can scold the person or beat the shit out of them. If you ever get hurt- nezuko will not have it and try to find that demon/bad human that hurt you.

➤ Nezuko lets you have the free time you wanted and explore the outside world but as long you brought something to protect yourself with then you good to go. Nezuko also doesn't mind joining in your adventures, she loves to hang out with you.

➤ Like with Muichirou, You love to mess with Nezuko's hair or put it in different styles. Nezuko doesn't mind and just finds it cute and funny.

➤ Your just a mere human (yea you reject the opportunity on becoming a demon slayer), Nezuko compliments your personality and everything much about you.

➤ Unlike Muichirou-- If her big brother, Tanjiro likes you then she wouldn't mind- I mean she would be heartbroken but she would let it happen since she wants to see her family happy and you happy. 

➤  If you love her back, she be so happy and would give you multiple kisses and lots of hugs. She would be so glad to have you as their girlfriend/boyfriend :3 She does take care o you and try to help you out on stuff that stresses you out. 

➤ If your sad or mad. She would try to cuddle with you or tell you nice warm-hearted things to keep you calm and cheerful again. That's what I think-

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

"Would she kill anyone for (Name)?"

↳ Maybe. Depends if they're good or bad

"Would she do any sexual? like s3x, anything related to those?"

↳ No. Absolutely  not >:( , just kisses and cuddles !!

"Would she do something risky to grab (Name)'s attention?"

↳ I don't think so and if Nezuko even planned on doing it (Name) would stop her.

"How did (Name) and Nezuko met, what's their backstory?"

↳ Y/n and Nezuko are childhood friends and they've been through a lot together.

"Alright, I'm about to ask two more questions if that's alright with you Author-chan"

↳ Go right ahead

"If (Name) doesn't love her back what would Nezuko do?"

↳ She heart broken but she would get mad about it but accept it.

"Does Nezuko keep stuff/items that belong to (Name)?"

↳ Not really. If she is allowed to from (Name) then yes.

"Thanks for this interview Author-Chan"

↳ The pleasure is mine !

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

[A/N:I hope you like this head-canon and if not I'm sorry

[A/N:I hope you like this head-canon and if not I'm sorry. I love Nezuko and the manga is such a relief but so fucking sad omg- anyways, adios !]