❥ 𝙊𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙞 𝙄𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤

this was requested by @Obanaiswaifu !

                           ◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

                                𝗢𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗶 𝗜𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱-𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 ヘッドカノン

➤ You didn't know who Obanai was at the time. You weren't a childhood friend of his- You met him when you became a demon slayer when you decided to save everyone from the immoral demons out there. At the time you didn't like him since of how he act harsh and cold to others but when you talk to him and bond with him, you realize he has a soft side and you find it cute.

➤ Obanai loves receiving anything from you. Head-pats? yes. Hugs? yes. Kisses? yes. Attention? yes. He doesn't like it when you give the amount of attention to someone else that isn't him.  

➤ Obanai is Maniac Yandere really. He's very overprotective and always around you, even if you don't want him around. He will not show any signs of sympathy towards someone ḧ̵͙͉͉́́̓e̵͎̚͜͠ k̸̦͖͚̓̈́̚ì̸͉̺̕͝l̵͉͓̓̔͋l̸̡̪̠͐͝ë̸͇̘̪́͛̚d̴̦̝̿̽̈́ (of course) or whoever hurts you. 

➤ Obanai wants your attention on him all the time. He doesn't like it when you hang out with other boys or girls that may have a crush on you. Especially Giyuu, He wouldn't want you spending time with Giyuu so much so he would try to separate you two- like interrupting your conversation with him or drag you away. (insert broken heart). He doesn't mind you with hanging out with Mitsuri - although he does get a bit jealous.

➤ If Obanai ever sees you in pain, He wouldn't have it. He would be boiling in rage and start asking you questions like "Who did this to you?!" , "Whoever did this to you deserves to die" and so on. You would try to calm him down.

➤ Obanai does let you go out (thank goodness) but as long he's with you then your good.

➤ You like to spend time with Obanai's snake, Kaburamaru. You used to not like snakes but now you do since he/she (sorry guys I forgot what gender they are :sobs: ) is friendly towards you. You just pat his/her head or just let him be on your shoulder, Obanai doesn't mind.

➤ You love receiving compliments from him and Obanai loves receiving compliments from you especially. 

➤ If any of his close friends ever start having a crush on you. p̴͙̞̒̽͝e̴͚̙̫̓̓͘a̸̡͍͔͊̾̕c̵̪̟̔̿͝e̸̡͙̫̿̀ w̸̢͖͍͊͝͝à̸͙͓̙̈́͝s̸̡͓͍̈́͒͝ n̸̫͓͉̓̀́è̵͓̺̻̈́̕v̴͚͕̪̓͝e̵̺͔̞͌͛͠ŕ̸̼̦̻̈́̽ a̴͔̪̞̾͌͌n̵̻͚͛́͐ ò̸͚̞̙͠p̸̼̻̫̓͆͝t̴̢͙̪̐͘̕i̸̫̫͌̒͐o̵̫͚͍͒̔͛n̸͍̞̻͊͝͠

➤ If you love him back, he be really proud. He is relieved to finally have you as his girlfriend/boyfriend, he starts to give you multiple kisses.   If you guys ever do sexual activities, no matter how short he is- he can still top you literally. SAY A PRAYER FOR YOUR LEGS CAUSE YOUR GONNA GET DOMINATED IF YOU TRY TO TOP HIM LIKE REALLY.

➤ If your sad or mad. He would want to know why your feeling that and try to beat the shit out of the bastard who made you feel that way- he also would cuddle with you and try to comfort you as best he can.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

"Would she kill anyone for (Name)?"

↳ Yea. I bet he would

"Would she do any sexual? like s3x, anything related to those?"

↳ Yes. HE WOULD DOMINATE YOU IN BED-

"Would she do something risky to grab (Name)'s attention?"

↳ Maybe 😀

"How did (Name) and Obanai met, what's their backstory?"

↳ Y/n didn't met Obanai as a kid but she finally met him when she became a demon slayer.

"Alright, I'm about to ask two more questions if that's alright with you Author-chan"

↳ Go right ahead

"If (Name) doesn't love her back what would Obanai do?"

↳  O̴̡̘̒̾b̸̢̻̪͝͝a̸͕͑̚̕͜n̸̘̘͉̽̈́͠a̸̞̘͖̾̈́͘ì̸͉͇͔̕͝ w̴̡͇̺̔̐̈́o̸̡̼͑̿͌͜u̸̘͚̟̓͛̐l̴̦̺̽̐͋d̸̻͇̙̾̒͝n̴͇͉̝̈́͊͝'̸͕̝͙̽͐̾t̸̻͓͕̓̾ l̴͓͇̓̈́́͜ì̸͇̝̔͠k̸̺̝͎̿̓͆e̵̻̻̼̓͌̚ t̸͎̝͐̈́͜͠h̴͕͚̦̾͌͘a̵̺̝͚͊̓͐t̵̟͖͙͑̓.̴̟̼̠̈́͋̾ Ḧ̸̘̼́̿̓ë̴͖͎͕́̓ w̴͔͎͔̐́̓a̵̫͎̫̒͛͊n̸̫͙̒̀t̴̠̽͘͜s̴̫͖̿̔͝ y̵̟̔̐͜ó̸͖͓̻͒̕u̴̞͙͍͆͌͝ a̴͚̫̔͊̈́l̸̢̦̫̾̽͋l̵̘͇͙̾̀̽ b̴̟̫͚͐̈́̔y̵̼̝̙̿͒̽ ḧ̵͚͓́̔̚͜ì̸̫̘͌͆͜m̸͇͙͚͑̐͠s̴͉̼͇̀́͒e̴̢͍͕̐͛̒l̴͍̞̿̚͜f̴͕̙̼̓̀̕.̴̼͚̠̀͋͐ H̸̝̼͍̐̔͌e̴͙͉̟͛͒̿ w̴̪̦̻͐̒o̸̺̟͚̽͆͋u̴̫͍̟̾̒͒l̴͖̝͑̓̕͜d̵̢̞̫̈́͊ b̸̝͚͕͐̾͋e̵̺͚͚͌̈́ í̴̻̙͊̚n̸͕͓͉͐̒͝ r̵̫͖͉̓͑̚a̴̡͋͐͜g̵̟̟͎̐̕̕e̴̠̞͙̓̐ b̵͔̫͖͐̿̚y̵̙͍̻̔̿͝ i̴̙͓͕̾̓͒t̵̻͇͒͆̓͜-̵͇̘̞́͐̾

"Does Obanai keep stuff/items that belong to (Name)?"

↳  Some stuff. Not a lot

"Thanks for this interview Author-Chan"

↳ The pleasure is mine !

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

[I hope you like it and if not I apologize

[I hope you like it and if not I apologize.  Yeah, it may be like 8:00 am but I'm so fucking tired since I woke up at 2:00 am :broken_heart: okay uh-- adios guys. ]