❥ 𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙤 [三]

Head-canon ! Not requested 

                                  ➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺

                                  ➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺

➤ when you are around someone besides him he would get furious and become cold to those people. Giving someone else hugs or head-pats would make his blood boil and would try to separate you from that person, if it's a family member he doesn't mind.

➤ when he's talking to you; unlike stuttering he's pretty normal when he talks to you. He loves hearing you speak when talking about your own stories or others, he says your a really good story teller.

➤He's madly overprotective for you. You don't mind that he really cares for you but his overprotectiveness can get out of hand. 

➤ when your hurt and you had to go to the butterfly estate to get patched up. He would help you get better and watch over you, to make sure your doing okay :) 

➤   He would compliments on your skills, outfits, your figure (etc.) which flatters you since it's from a Hashira.

➤   He's clingy towards you. Always hugging you tightly and even if you a say 'no' he would keep on hugging you for hours but if you get annoyed he would let go and then give you small kisses on the cheek. If you are sad or need someone to comfort you, muichirou would cuddle with you until you become better.

➤ you love to play with Muichirou's hair, you would tie it up to a pony tail or make it to a braid. Muichirou doesn't mind, if he ever tries to cut his hair you would whine or frown. So he doesn't cut his hair.

➤ Muichirou sometimes would take you to a park where they're be a bunch of wisteria flowers and all kinds of flowers! you find them very pretty,, sadly that's the only place he ever took you.

➤ He likes to plant kisses on you often; he does it in public too which makes you a bit embarrassed, he kisses you to show others that you are his.

➤  If your eyes are on someone else and not on him, h̸͇̙͛̔͜e̸̟͙̾̓̔͜ w̴̙̝̓̒͠o̴͔̼͚̿͠͠ú̵̢͙̈́l̸̟̟̈́͊̚d̸͕̪̺͐̓̚ r̵̠̞͎͌͠͠e̴͇̻̦̾́̚m̵̠͕̈́́͊͜o̴̡͓̦̿͊̚v̴͓͍̿̈́͜e̸̪̞͌̔͘ t̸̺̪͇͊̓̽h̴̡̡̺̿̚̕è̸̟̝͍̓̈́i̸̞͓͖͑̿̾r̴͙̝͐̾̔ e̸̪͕̪̾͐͘ÿ̸͕̝́̿͒è̸̞͕̝̓̾s̸͖̪̘̓̿̒ s̸̠͙͕̀͠o̵̦̞̓̈́̓͜ t̸̘̦͋͊͘h̸͚̝̙͆͝͠e̴̻̞͔͆͌͝y̵̢͔̙̽͑͒ c̸̠̻̼͠͝a̴͕͍͇̽̈́̓n̵̠̘͚̾̐́'̵̦͚̫͒͝͠t̸͉̝͓͊̈́̔ s̴̘̙͔͐͋͝e̸̢̟̝̓́͝è̵͓͕͖͌͘ y̸͚̺̓̈́̕o̸̡̢͙̔̓̕u̴̪͔͋͑r̴̞͕͑͆͋͜ b̸̼͙͆̚͜e̵̫̻͖͒͆͝a̵̻͍̻̐͊͠ǘ̴̞̝͖̒̚t̴͚͉͚͒͛̓i̸̢̡̺͋͌̔f̸͓̺͉͛̈́͊u̴̺̙̐̀͆l̴̟͎͑͌͛/̸̢͙̔̚̕͜h̸̻͓͙͛̕̚a̸̢͇͖̓̔͘n̴͚͖̈́̽͠d̸͖̺͎̔͝͝s̴̠͉̠̿͐͒o̵̡͎̪̒͊̐m̵̠̫̿͑͌e̵̺̪̓̐̈́͜ f̸̦͚͔̽̾͘ä̴̼̘͍́̾͑c̸͇̦͒͆ë̸̼̻̟́̽̓

➤ Muichirou isn't happy that you don't remember him from his past, it pains his heart.

➤ I feel like he wouldn't kill his family members (like his brother) and just put his trust in them. If his brother likes you he would feel hurt along with madness,, he will make sure that you don't like him back so he doesn't do anything h̵̡͇͔͒̓̚a̴̢͉̫͒̕͠r̸͖̺͖͐̽͐m̸͙̠͊̒̾f̴͖̫̝̿͆̕u̸̡͔̼͌͋͊l̴͚͙̀͘͘

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

"Would he kill anyone for (Name)?"

↳ Yes. Yes he would. (gets flashbacks)

"Would he do any sexual? like s3x, anything related to those?"

↳ When he feels like it, yeah.

"Would he do something risky to grab (Name)'s attention?"

↳ He would do riskful things indeed. 

"How did (Name) and Tokito met, what's their backstory?"

↳  it's very tragic and sad I can say that.

"Alright, I'm about to ask two more questions if that's alright with you Author-chan"

↳ Go right ahead

"If (Name) doesn't love her back what would Tokito do?"

↳ He wouldn't except it. His obsession with (Name) wouldn't change and he desperately wants her. He would

"Does Tokito keep stuff/items that belong to (Name)?"

↳ Not really.  If he is allowed to from (Name) then yes.

"Thanks for this interview Author-Chan"

↳ The pleasure is mine !

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Hope you enjoy I guess. Onto the next head-canon (that someone requested :) )

-Author-san

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳