❥ 𝙄𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙖

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 JbhttHhhb!

                           ◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

━━━━━━𝙄𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧━━━━━━

"𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!" 𝙔/𝙣 exclaims as he scoffs down 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂, 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼, and their food. Y/n had an expression of annoyance as her lips frowned at the sight. 𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 grabbing some of their food from their bowls without permission. He was eating it like a wild animal.  

Zenitsu agrees with the expression Y/n was making since, he too, was irritated (mixed with disbelief) by his actions. Though, they let it happen. 

Inosuke looks at Y/n with food in his mouth then he smiles at them before grabbing more food and putting it in his mouth. Even with the expression of annoyance and disbelief from the sight; they manage to remove it and change it into a soft light-hearted expression and, putting up a gentle smile. They grab their bowl with left-overs in it then put it in front of Inosuke. "You can have the rest of my food since you seem very hungry, Inosuke." 

His cheeks turn tinted into an unnoticeable sakura-blossom color. His expression was confused and that bewilderment turns into frustration. He was confused by their act of kindness towards him, it frustrated him while thinking about it; deep down he genuinely has a weakness for (Y/n's) tender-hearted side.

                                                            ﹝━━━━﹞

After eating, they started preparing the futons and, placing them on the floor then adding the rest of the stuff that a futon needs. (Y/n) sighed as they fall down onto their futon, moving around to get comfortable with it. 'Finally, I can lay down and get some rest after doing missions with these two. Especially, encountering Inosuke. He's reckless and hurt both, Tanjiro and Zenitsu...' (Y/n) thought as they switch positions, then grabbing a blanket and pulling it over themselves to cover them. 

(Y/n) was about to shut their eyes and doze off to their own dreamland ━ "How are you doing, (Y/n)~?" They move and switched themselves. Their face would be facing Zenitsu's━ He had a large smile on his face with his cheeks red as a tomato. (Y/n) blinks for a bit before speaking "I guess I'm doing alright...," (Y/n) replies "...Do you mind if I can go back to sleep?... Thanks" (Y/n) said not giving him time to reply. 

Zenitsu chuckles lightly to himself and stares in 'awe' at your sleeping face. He 𝙙𝙞𝙙 had a crush on them but it wasn't as much an unhealthy obsession, unlike Inosuke. Meanwhile, Zenitsu was staring at you. Inosuke felt this wave of jealousy and fury flowing through him, he didn't understand why he was feeling this way. It made him feel angry at Zenitsu, it made him feel like doing violence, yeah... violence upon Zenitsu. He didn't like the way he was looking at them. His rationales started to fade away within each second as only fury and jealousy controlled him, silently.