❥ 𝘿𝙖𝙠𝙞

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

                              𝗗𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱-𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 ヘッドカノン

➤ You knew Daki while you were a Demon, You would help out Daki with anything and give her anything she desires. You weren't a special demon but just any ordinary demon who have been turned into one, Daki thought otherwise━ she saw you as this special demon who's beautiful and unique. She wanted you... she deserved you. You didn't understand what has gotten into Daki to start acting different around you, you swear you didn't know what made her just do a 180 on you when she's treating someone like shit then treating you like a princess... it kind of creeped you out but you didn't mind the change, as long she doesn't go that far.

➤ Daki loves when you give her hugs, she's slightly new at head-pats but she cherishes you're touch and gently pat on her head. She wouldn't know what to do without your touch, she needs it.

➤ Daki is an INSANE PSYCHOPATH  yandere. Despite her overprotective and loving caring persona, she's very sadistic and childish. She loves it when you're in pain, she finds pleasure making you in pain or making yourself in pain (sadistic hoe- but you're still attractive in a way) She wouldn't let anyone touch you, t̴̺̘͚̒̽́a̴͙͎̪̓͐͝l̵͔͕̪̽͝͠k̸͇͍͐͑͛ t̵̢̫͑͌͝ò̵̞͍͑̈́ y̸̡̘͐͛o̴̞͔͛̒͠u̴̺̫͎̓̽͠,̸͕͎͔̈́͒͆ b̴͔̝̙̐̽͝e̴̢͖̪͊̕͝ f̸͉̘͙̀̓͘ŕ̸̢͔̟͛̈́i̴̢̟͑̀͐͜e̵͖͎̠͊̀͝n̵̼͉̘̿͆d̵͎͇͙̐̒͐s̴̡͓͒̿ w̴̢̺̺͛̈́͑i̸̫̫̘͛̈́̔t̵̼̠͐͒̒h̸͚̺͕͊͆ y̵͉̙̻̿̿̕o̵̫͉̐̈́͘͜u̵͖͔͖͋͌͊,̵̪̫͓͌̈́͘ c̸̙̦̿͆͝o̴̺̼͉͆̓͘m̴͚̙͕̾͋e̴̪̠̻̒͌ n̸̼̻̝͆͒͑e̵̺͙̙̐̽̚a̴̡̢͓͐̐͠r̴̪̼̫͌̕̕ y̴͙͙̟͑͑̓o̵̺̦͆͐͜͝ǘ̴͇̫̦͒, .̸̡̡̠͊̿̈́.̵̘̼͖̓̓̐.̸̫̠̈́͛͆͜ o̸̢̺̠̽̈́̕n̵͎̝̻͛͒͘ĺ̴̦̟͛͜͝y̵̡̼̟͊́̕ s̴̢͚͋͒̾͜h̸͖̺͊̕͠e̸͉̘̠͛͐ h̴͓̫͙̀̔͝a̵̢̺͖͑̽́s̵̡͓̙̒̈́͝ t̸͔͖̫̐́h̸̟̞͒̕͜e̵͙̝̪̓͘͝ ṕ̴͕͉͔͛̚e̵͍͕̘͑͛̕r̵͖̦̟̐͊́m̵͕̪͋̿͆͜i̴͚͍̻̽̀s̴̡̞̞̒͠͝ș̵̼̦͑̿̚i̵̢͓̦͆̚͠o̸̺̼͎̿̐̒n̴͚̻͇͒̽̐ t̴͉͇̝̾̚ö̸͖͇̞́͌ d̵̪͎͔́͆o̸͔̺̿̽͑͜ h̸̝͚̼̒͌͝e̵̘͓͓̒͆͒r̸͇͚͑̀ o̴͖͉͌͛͜͝w̴͍͔͛͌͠n̸̙̙͙͐͆͛ d̸͕͕͛͛̚e̴͚̙͍̾̓͛ś̵̝̘̙͛̈́i̵̞̞̦̔͑̾r̸̘͍͍͑́̽e̵̠̙͔̿͠͝s̴̞͙͖͋͋̽ o̸̼̺̙͋̀͘n̴̫͓̠̿̓̕ ÿ̸͙͉́͑o̴̺͓͍͛͑͆u̸͓̝͖̾̿͝.̴̻̘̈́͛͊.̸̝̪̀͘͜.̵͔͚̈́̿͘͜  (ANYWAY- continue on) She wouldn't let anyone touch you, even if it's to get your attention, she doesn't like it when you're attention is on somebody's.  If anyone touches you, they have to keep one eye open tonight.

➤You're the only normal 'person' in the relationship. People would ask how you guys ended up as a couple, You would try to explain━ while Daki would get offended by the question, when she pops a vein that's when you try to calm her down 'cause that's a sign that she's ready to kill their ass.