(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟏) the prank

Start from the beginning

Athena frowned again. She wished she could confide in someone about this. Remus would be her first choice but she didn't want to worry him about the prospect of Snape finding him. Aurora would be next but she would probably say Athena was delusional as she never believed in divination.

Rena had already told Sirius of course but he'd been no help. In fact to him Snape finding out was an amusing joke. Anyway at the moment her boyfriend seemed to busy plotting revenge on Snape to bother himself about anything else.

Plotting revenge on Snape.

Athena sat up with half a pastry still clutched in her hand. She was such an idiot why on earth had she been placed in Ravenclaw? The answer seemed so obvious now it was as though it had been dancing before her eyes.

Sirius was pissed of at Snape, he wasn't pulling a prank because he hadn't asked Remus for help. He'd found it amusing that Athena saw Snape find the wolf he'd told her that 'he deserved it'.

It was so obvious, why hadn't she seen it before?

Sirius was going to tell Snape to go down to the shack. How he was planning this, the girl wasn't sure but what she did know was that it was going to work. She'd seen it work.

Her heart was racing now.

The full moon was tonight, they'd been talking about it last week she remembered. The sun was almost set now, they'd be taking Remus down any moment. Athena held her head in her hands as she tried to think of something to do.

She should go to a teacher, McGonagall, Dumbledore even. Athena knew that they found Remus but she hadn't seen how it ended, for all she knew Snape could be dead by sunrise. What the hell was Sirius thinking?

She felt anger rage through her at the thought. He was using Remus as a weapon against Snape, how would the boy feel if he woke up and realised that he'd attacked two students?

Remus would never forgive himself, Athena knew that much. Even though none of it would be his fault she knew he'd blame himself. Why did Sirius have to be such an utter prat?

Part of Athena blamed herself, she'd planted the idea into Sirius' head after all. She hadn't meant to of course but did that matter? If only she'd figured out sooner maybe then she'd have been able to stop it.

On the other hand if Athena had figured it out sooner the prediction wouldn't have made sense. The girl decided in this moment that she hated divination, the whole thing confused her.

The idea that fate was planned out before it happened was something she didn't want to dwell on. However it answered one question for her, Kennedy and Snape were going to find Remus and nothing she did was going to stop that.

She began to pace around the room as her brain ached from all this confusion. Rena was supposed to be the smart one, she was supposed to be able to figure everything out however in this moment her brain was crumbling like cake.

The vision was going to happen as she saw it, which meant someone was going to follow Snape and Kennedy down to the shack, someone was going to save Remus. James was going to help Snape but after that it would be up to the third person.

The question was, who is the third person? Athena had only seen their hand, they were someone daring enough to come close to a wolf in order to save him. The girls mind immediately went to a teacher however, the person had relied on their hands rather than magic which wasn't something she'd expect a teacher to do.