(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟏) leaving hogwarts

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST MET" James mused, "the first marauders prank... the good old days"

"What was the first one again?"

"Oh come on Wormtail"

"We've done so many"

"The first one was silencing all the Slytherins at the same time" Remus recalled,

"Yeah I remember that" Kennedy muttered, "couldn't speak for two hours"

"I'm sure that was a great improvement" Sirius replied simply.

"Remember the first time we talked" Marlene turned to James, "you told me my hair looked like uncooked noodles"

"Your hair did look like uncooked noodles" James shrugged, "I don't know why you were so offended"

"The first time James asked Lily out" Peter mused, "that was funny"

"Ah the start of her constantly turning me down" James mumbled "how times have changed"

"Yeah yeah" Lily rolled her eyes, "in my defence you used to be a right prick"

"In my defence you used to be friends with Snape" James retorted,

"What do you mean in your defence" Remus laughed, "you were crazy about her"

"Always have been, always will be" he mused causing Lily to smile.

"I remember the first time that we got detention together" Sirius muttered, "when Filch made us clean the entire great hall floor with toothbrushes"

"He's brutal" James groaned,

"To be fair it was you lot who charmed all the food in the great hall to fight each other, you had that coming" Athena smirked.

"Food fight to the next level" James grinned, "that was a brilliant plan"

"Did you still think that after you had to clean it up?" Asked Mary.

"With a toothbrush McDonald" Sirius pointed out, "you're missing the most crucial part"

"What about the time that James got on the quidditch team" Lily brought up, "it's all he talked about for weeks"

"I knew that I was going to be the greatest captain that Hogwarts had ever seen" James beamed,

"Call yourself that one more time and I'll tattoo it on your forehead" Sirius groaned,

"Don't joke because I would love that"

"I remember when I started hanging out with you guys" Athena smiled, "definitely a lot more fun than sitting next to Claire... I don't think she said two words to me for ages"