(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔) kennedy

Mulai dari awal

Despite this it was hard to remember everything that they'd learnt. Every teacher had completely different styles and they all seemed to get very jumbled in her mind. Then again her mind felt like a bunch of tangled string at the moment.

☽☽☽

Athena had spent her entire week revising and by the end she felt almost knocked out. She knew that the full moon was on Friday and she couldn't help but worry for Remus even though he'd been through this his entire life.

After her final lesson on Friday (which happened to be Herbology) she had been planning on going to the Gryffindor common room. After all she wanted to see Sirius before detention and she wanted to see Remus before the moon.

The girl hurried out of the greenhouses as soon as Professor Sprout called the end of the lesson. She had herbology with the Slytherins and was always happy to get out of there.

Tessa and Tommy seemed to be arguing about something and Claire was still working carefully on her plant. She was sure that none of them would miss her.

Athena rushed outside when she felt a hand grab hold of her wrist. She turned to see Kennedy. Rena hadn't spoken to the girl since the fight but she noticed now how different she looked.

Her eyes were read and looked empty without her usual coat of eyeliner.

"Can we talk?" She asked quickly and Athena nodded.

They walked over to the lake and Kennedy pushed her hair out of her face as she turned to Athena.

"I know you're pissed at me" Kenny began, "I would be too"

"Well... you hang around with them Kenny and I've never met worse people in my life",

"I don't want to hang around with them I have to" Kenny sighed, "look I wasn't going to hit Sirius with the bat... I've never used it I... well everyone always picked on me when I was younger and well I'm quite aggressive... it's my way to feel stronger... it's so people don't take the piss out of me"

"I know you weren't going to hit Sirius" Athena sighed, "I was more worried you were going to hit Avery or Mulciber",

"Would have done them some good" Kennedy laughed, "but no I couldn't hit someone... it would do quite a bit of damage"

"Yeah it would" Athena smiled, "look if you're worried about being on your own... join our group I know Sirius doesn't like you but he could do when he gets to know you"

"That's not it" Kennedy muttered, "I would love to be able to join your group but... well I can't"

"Kenny you don't have to hang around with them.... are they threatening you?"

"They aren't" the girl smiled sadly, Athena noticed that she looked close to tears. Kennedy never showed emotions that often, in fact this was so odd that Athena had no idea what to do.

"What's going on?" Was all she could muster as she frowned at the girl. Kennedy was staring at the dark surface of the lake as a tear traced her cheek,

"I'm so sorry" Kennedy whispered.

Without another word Athena watched as she carefully dragged the sleeve of her robes back. Her stomach turned as she saw a tattoo standing out on her forearm against her pale skin.