ELEVEN

{THIRTEEN'S P.O.V}

I laid Ainsley in bed because I knew she would need rest after what she just saw.

I'm really sorry she saw me tonight.

I pulled the covers over her and soon I heard a knock on the door.

              "Come in." I said.

The door flew open and in came Leah.

              "Hey I heard what happened, is Ainsley gonna be okay?" She asked.

"She'll get over it." I said, hopefully.

"You know I was going to give you a suggestion but I can see you're not up for it." She said ominously.

She turned to walk out the door.

               "And what exactly did you have in mind?" I asked.

Leah faced me and walked towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close.

              "Let's have a wager, get Ainsley to sleep with you." She whispered into my left ear.

"-and if you can't I might just have to show her downstairs."

With that she released me and super sped out the door.

I rolled my eyes at her insolence. She better not tell Ainsley, God knows she'll never forgive me.

I have to win, I have to make her sleep with me if not I will lose her forever.

              "Thirteen?" That soft little voice took away all my worries.

"Oh goody. I was wondering how long you were going to be out." I smiled at her.

"I don't know and why are you so close to me?!" She asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't usually bite people..." I saw her let out a sigh of relief.

"...only during orgasm to soften the effect. Numb the pain if you prefer." I continued.

The look on her face said it all, I did my best to keep from laughing.

I layer on the bed propping myself up next to her.

              "Hey what is this?" She asked holding the silk nightgown in my hands.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"It's nightwear you know something you go night-night in." I dumbed it down for her.

"I know what a nightgown is dumbass now leave me alone. I'm not afraid of you but leave me alone." She tried to play off her embarrassment with a sassy remark.

She got up and I grabbed her by her nape dragging her to and mirror.

I yanked her hair forcing her head to the side and bared my fangs.

I positioned them right where I wanted to puncture Ainsley's skin.

               "No no no. Please don't do this. I don't want to die okay? I am afraid of you and I've never been this scared in my life. I've been sleeping next to the vampire I saw rip a woman's throat out just mere hours ago." I couldn't bare seeing her in tears so took us back to bed with my vampire speed and used her body as a pillow.

I let my face sink into one of her heaven sent breasts and traced the embroidery of her nightie with my fingertips over her stomach.

I was lost in a trance until I heard her shriek, "Oh my God! Did you change me?!"

"Yes, but I used my super-speed and I closed my eyes. I'm not allowed to peak under here until we're married. Isn't that right?" I was really tempted to look but I knew I shouldn't.

"I'm sorry married?" She asked bewildered.

"Yes, the preparations are being made. We'll be wife and wife by the end of the week." I told her now tracing the embroidery over her hips.

"But I don't want to get married, I still have my whole life ahead of me. I can't give that up now." She tried told make me get up from atop of her.

"It's no use." I murmured.

"What is?" She asked.

"You'll never get me up!" I stated.

"That's impossible."

"Nope, it's impossible for a mere human to lift a demon who's been here from the beginning of time. Or any demon as a matter of fact." I shrugged.

"We'll see about that!" I felt as she struggled but alas all her efforts were in vain.

"Told ya." I said.

"Thirteen please release me," She begged.

I raised my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

              "Why?"

"Because, because I'm hungry!" She complained.

I looked her dead into her beautiful chocolate orbs and placed my head back down onto her chest.

I snapped my fingers and a tray appeared above the bed send slowly made its way down on the mattress next to Ainsley.

             "That's all you had to say, princess." I smiled and tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

"You can do that?" She asked.

"Yeah and I can also do this." I snapped my fingers and teleported us in bed with Leah and Seven.

"Thirteen what the hell!" Seven said.

I snickered and watched as her struggled to get dressed.

"I'm sorry about this. I had no idea she was going to do that. I just asked her what else she could do." Ainsley pleaded with them.

I snapped my fingers again and we went back to our respective bed.

               "Why would you do that?! Get off me." She whined.

"No!"

"Oh really?" She said.

"Yeah no." I said.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Bite me."

I finally got up and arched an eyebrow at her.

I heard her gulp.

               "I didn't mean that! Please don't hurt me." She begged.

I crawled up the bed and sat straddling her before I  tucked away a strand of hair behind her ear.

I cupped her cheek and said, " I would never hurt you unless I get really upset about something and in that case, I will."

"Well, that's not reassuring." She pouted.

It was so cute.

"I have to go, enjoy your breakfast." Aware that I had work to do I left.