I laughed, " Don't do him boo."

" Ari, this our friend Bezel. He grew up with me and Trey when we were kids." I said introducing them.

" Wazzam." Bezel said.

" Hey, Trey told me stories bout y'all " The Starting 5" Ari said laughing.

I looked around the room, and felt somebody staring a hole in my face. Of course, it was Key. I quickly looked away. I wanted to go get my godson from Trey, but he just had to be at the same table with Key. So, I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible.

" Ari, we finna go speak to my momma nem. I'll catch up withcha later." I said as we walked off.

We walked over to my momma, my teedy Toya, and my pops.

" OH MY GOD BRAYDEN! Where the hell you been boy! We was looking all over fa ya! Wherever you was at, you couldn't call or nun? You been living under a rock? I missed you son." My teedy Toya said as she damn near cried hugging him tightly.

Trey's mom always treated Shy and Bezel like they were one of her own. She was like the mother they never had, and she always treated them just like she treated Trey. Whenever they needed something or a place to lay their heads without having to worry bout anything. They always came to Toya.

" I missed you too ma. Once I got sent to Houston, I never knew y'all was looking fa me. Once I got on my own two feet I went back to New Orleans, and they told me y'all moved." Bezel said.

" Yeah, Trey moved me to Memphis by Erica nem." Toya said.

" Well, I'm back fa good now. Ian going nowhere ma." Bezel smiled.

" Good." Toya said as she wiped a tear.

" How ya doing Ms. Erica? Wazzam Mr. Omari." Bezel said as he spoke to my parents.

As they started to have a lil conversation. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around, and seen it was Meika.

" Oh hey, Meika." I said hugging her.

" Hey sweetie. How you been?" She asked.

" I'm doing good."

" Yo momma told me about you going on trips. Look at you glowing, and everything." She smiled.

I awkwardly smiled, and deflected.

" Yeah, um I was wondering if you wanted meet up with me while I'm in Memphis next week?" I said to her.

" Of course, where we going?" She asked.

" It's a surprise. I'm just gone send you a location, and you just make sure you come." I smiled.

" Ok, well I'll be there." She laughed.

I walked back over to my momma nem, and they was still talking.

" Boy, you can talk to dem later." I said dragging Bezel from my parents. We walked over towards Trey and everybody. Trey had his back turned away from us the whole time, so he didn't know we had made it yet.

" Say, whoodie I was wondering if you could point me in da direction of where my brudda at?" Bezel asked causing Trey to turn around.