Ch. 41

August 26th, 2018
                                                            Memphis, TN

Cali's POV

Today is Trey and Ari's baby shower

Today is Trey and Ari's baby shower. They decided to have it in Memphis since most of Ari's family is there, and it'll be a shorter distance to travel for our folks who still live in New Orleans.

" No, their chairs need to be over hea. Who idea was it to put em in the back? Huh? If you want shit done right you gotta do it ya damn self." I sighed as I moved the chairs for Trey and Ari.

Since I was the God momma I had to make sure everything was perfect for them. I had been up since 9 in the morning just to make sure things would go smoothly today.

" Ms. Cartier the cake has been delivered." The one of the caterers said to me.

" Let me check it before you guys put it out." I said as I walked over to the kitchen.

I looked at the cake, and it was exactly how me and Ariana wanted it. It fit perfectly with the safari theme.

Once everything was the way I wanted it to be I took a step back, and looked. It was so beautiful.

" Girl, you need to go get dressed folks starting to pull up outside." Kennedy said to me as her.

" Ok, make sure nobody don't touch none of the food until it's time." I said as I walked off into the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom, and went into the biggest stall so I could change my clothes. Once I was finished I looked in the mirror, and was ok with how I looked. I walked out bumping into Pjay, Fat, Woo, and Key.

" Damn, C what you in a rush fa?" Pjay said laughing.

" My bad I wasn't paying attention, but hey y'all."

" Did we really have to come to this shit? We niggas I thought this was just for women." Woo said with an attitude.

" You niggas partake in the shit that causes women to get pregnant, so yes y'all have to come. Now put on a fake smile and shut the fuck up." I smiled.

" Well, I was gone come for the food anyways. Cause baby shower meatball and wings be hitting." Fat said.

" Fat ass." Key said shaking his head.

We all walked in everybody was here. Now, we where just waiting on Trey and Ariana.

I looked at my phone as I seen Trey text me telling me they walking in. I gave everybody the signal letting them know they were coming in.

Once the doors opened everybody cheered and clapped while recording and taking pictures.

Ariana started crying.