Ch. 31

April 27th, 2018
                                                    Atlanta, Georgia

Trey's POV

After taking Cali's advice I decided to ask Ariana to move out here with me, and she agreed

After taking Cali's advice I decided to ask Ariana to move out here with me, and she agreed. We had already picked out a house. We plan on moving in, in a few days.

" Treyun, go the light is green." Ariana said to me.

" Oh shit, my bad." I laughed putting down my phone.

We was on our way to the her doctors appointment. Today, we was finding out the gender of the baby. We pulled up to the doctor's office as she signed in I texted Cali.

Trey😈🔫: Wya? They finna call us in a minute.

My bloodline💉❤️: I'm outside.

Cali walked in just in time.

" Ariana Nichols?" The nurse called.

" That's me." Ariana said. We all go up, and walked in the back. They took her weight, measurements, and did regular tests.

" Y'all gone call y'all parents when they during the ultrasound right?" Caliana asked us.

" Yeah." Ariana said.

" If I don't call Toya I won't live to see my child be born." I said shaking my head.

" Boy, Toya be on yo ass son." Caliana laughed.

" Yeen never lied." I said agreeing with ha.

A few minutes later, the ultrasound technician came in.

" Hey, Ms. Nichols and Mr. Garret it's nice to see you guys again. I see you guys brought along a guest to find out the gender of the little one." She said.

" Yeah, this my cuzzin Caliana." I said introducing them to each other.

" Hi." Caliana said giving a smile.

Ariana raised up her shirt, and the Mrs. Jones cut off the lights. She put the weird ass gooey shit on her stomach. I pulled out my phone, and started to FaceTime my momma while Ari FaceTimed hers. Cali was recording on her phone for us.

" Well, the baby is on track. He or she is 2.5 inches long. The baby weighs 1 ounce now." Mrs. Jones said.

" Is that good?" Ariana asked her.

" Yes, that's good." She said reassuring her.

" Treyun." My momma said but I had tuned her out.

" TREYUN!" My momma yelled.

" Ma'am?" I asked turning down the volume cause she was too damn loud.

" Ask ha can we hear the heartbeat." My momma said.