Ch. 74

St. Louis, Missouri
November 22nd, 2019

Key's POV

I had just finished a show here in St

I had just finished a show here in St. Louis. I'm mad as fuck I couldn't turn up like I'd normally do, but I had to sit in a damn wheelchair to perform. If that shit ain't embarrassing then I don't know what the fuck it.

" Aye bruh, have you heard from Bre?" Fat asked me we walked back to the sprinter.

" She been blowing my damn phone up, but ian answer cause we ain't got shit to talk about." I said as  I hopped in the sprinter.

*Flashback to 2 Weeks Ago*

" Alright Mr. Cathey we have your blood work. Ms. Simmons I'm going take yours now." The nurse said as she drew blood from Bre's arm.

" Why we had to do blood work instead of swabbing our mouths?" Bre asked.

" Cause yeen have the baby yet. Duh, that's common sense." I said.

The nurse wanted to laugh, but she kept it professional.

" Well what Mr. Cathey said is true, but you guys were very adamant on getting the results as soon as possible. Hence, the fact why we're doing it this way instead of waiting until you deliver. With that being said I'm all done Ms. Simmons. Now do either one of you have any questions or concerns?" She asked as she took of her gloves.

" Yeah, how long is it gone take fa the results to come back?" I asked.

" It can take anywhere from 2 to 5 days." She said.

" Well, let's make it two. I'll pay extra if I have to. I just wanna gone head, and get this over with." I said shaking my head.

" Alright, just be sure to speak to the receptionist before you guys leave, and she'll take care of it. Good bye have a nice day." The nurse said as she walked out.

" So, what now?" Bre asked.

" Whatchu mean? We wait on the results." I said as I looked up from my phone, and looked at her.

" No, I mean when it does come back yours. Are you going to be there for me and our child? Are we going to be a family again?" Bre asked.

" If it's mine, ima do what I need to do. I'll be there for my kid, but as for me and you? We'll never be together again." I said truthfully.

She scoffed," The fact that you taking all yo anger out on me cause that bitch pregnant by somebody else is crazy as hell to me. Hell, obviously she didn't wanna be with you or else she would've had your child. I keep telling you her and her baby daddy together, so they gone be a family with their child. Why can't you do that for me and your child, huh?"