Ch. 6

Central High School
November 21st, 2014

Caliana's POV

" Bitch I'm so glad it's a half a day!" I said to Kennedy as I put my books in my locker.

" I know right. I still can't believe they gave our ass a whole week fa Thanksgiving Break." She said as she leaned on the locker.

Me and Kennedy became good friends. I started hanging out with her because I got tired of being the only girl in the group.

" Here come you and Bre nigga." Kennedy said laughing.

I turned and looked down the hall, and surely enough he was walking towards us.

" He ain't my nigga. I don't want him or nobody in this damn school." I said closing my locker.

" Wassup Cali! What it do Kennedy."

" Hey Key." Kennedy said.

" Wazzam whoodie." I said dapping him up.

After the Halloween party me, and Key became close. Hell, I'm closer to him than I am with the rest of the guys except Trey of course.

" What ya moms cooking fa Thanksgiving? Cause I'ma swing through after I eat with my folks." Key said.

" We won't be in Memphis fa Thanksgiving."

" Where y'all goin?"

" I'm going to Miami tonight to spend time with my pops, then 2 days before I'm flying to New Orleans where Trey and my momma nem gone be at for Thanksgiving."

" Damn, you could've gave a nigga a warning or some." He said looking upside my head.

" A warning fa what?" I asked with my eyesbrows knitted together.

" I'm tryna hang out with you and yo folks fa the holidays."

" Go hang out witchu lil baby and her folks. That's what couples do on holidays Markeyvius."

" Mane, ian fucking with Bre ass right now." He said running his hands down his face.

" Why?" I asked.

" She be on some other shit, and ian got time fa it." He said shaking his head.

" Uhm, well anyways. You can still go kick shit with Trey until he leave to go to New Orleans, and I'm sure my momma wouldn't mind see ya ass." I said rolling my eyes.

" Don't hate cause Erica love ha some Key. I'm telling you Cali I'ma fuck around and be ya step daddy." He said.

" Not the step daddy." Kennedy said laughing.

" Boy Erica wouldn't fuck witchu on yo best day." I said waving him off.

My momma loved Key nem. For what reason? Hell I couldn't tell ya. Cause they all could get on a dead person's nerves.

Once school was over I went home to go get ready to go to the airport, and of course Fat, Woo, Pjay, and Key was there.

" What time you gotta be at the airport?" Trey asked.

" In 2 hours." I said grabbing my phone.

" I'm so blowed son! My momma nem don't want me to go Miami witchu cause they know a youngin gone turn up ya hear me. And I already know unc gone be lookin fa me!" Trey said

" Well, I'll tell my pops you said wazzam." I said laughing.

" You already packed?" Woo asked.

" No, what I'm packing fa?"

" Whatchu mean? You going to Miami nigga, duh." Pjay said.

" Yeah, to my pops house. I already got clothes there, and plus if I don't have it then that means he'll just take me shopping."

" Nah, nigga whatchu mean? Whenever we go to Miami. We neva pack. Unc be taking us shopping and shit." Trey said.

" Damn, my father in law coming like that? I gotta get my bands up to be able to spoil you." Fat said.

" Cali, please give Fat some pussy, so he can shut the fuck up." Key said.

Pjay, Woo, and Trey fell off the couch dying laughing.

" Cali, please don't. Cause we'll never heard the end of it. The nigga already sprung and he ain't even got the pussy yet." Pjay said laughing.

" Y'all folks funny as hell." Woo said wiping tears from his face.

" Y'all wildin, but y'all gone leave Fat alone he got a lil crush on me. He'll get over it." I said hugging Fat.

" Cali, get back the nigga finna bust a nut just cause you hugged him." Key said laughing.

" Fuck you. Nigga you just hating cause she hugging me." Fat said.

All of the guys continued arguing, I got up and walked in my room. I took a quick nap before my momma woke me up to take me to the airport.

" Ight y'all niggas stay outta trouble until a bitch touch back down." I said.

" Make sure you text me letting me know you landed safe baby." Fat said.

" I gotchu Fat." I laughed as I hugged him.

" Nigga, move yo delusional ass out the way. Cali make sure you FaceTime me, if you got some bad ass New Orleans or Miami friends out there, and put me on em." Woo said hugging me.

" I might got a few potential lil dips fa ya." I said.

" Why y'all acting like she going to war or some? Damn, she coming back." Pjay said dapping me up.

" I swear Pjay." Key said shaking his head and rolling his head.

" Shut up y'all hoes gone miss me too." I said.

" Ight. I'll see ya ass when yo get back." Key said pulling me into a hug.

" Y'all niggas gone make ha miss ha damn flight! I'll see ya in a couple of days cuzzin. Love ya" Trey said hugging me, and kissing me on my temple.

" Y'all assses keep cussing in front of me like ian in hea. Like I won't line y'all up, and smack the piss outchea." My momma said looking at us.

" Sorry." We all said in unison laughing.

" I love ya too. Y'all be safe, ok?" I Said.

Me and my momma left to head to the airport. I was on the phone scrolling on Twitter until she broke the silence.

" I see somebody got a crush on Cali." My momma said smirking looking over at me.

" Who? Fat. I look at Fat as a brother, and even if I didn't look at him as a brother. He still not my type." I said still scrolling on my phone.

" I wasn't talking bout Fat. I'm talking bout Markeyvius."

" Key? Oh, yeah baaaaby you trippin! That boy don't like me." I said laughing.

" Y'all probably don't realize it yet, but a mother always knows when somebody likes ha baby." She said looking at me.

I waved her off because my momma just talking. She want me to start back dating so bad. Now she just starting to say anything.

We arrived at the airport, and I hugged my momma goodbye. I boarded the plane, and I was off to Miami.

—————