Ch. 77

Cali's POV

As me and Key began walking to his car. As we look down the street we heard tires screeching. A car pulled up, and abruptly parked behind Key's car.

" THE FUCK!" One of Key's uncle's yelled.

" So, is this why you ain't been answering my phone calls? Cause you got me and this bitch pregnant at the same time!" Bre yelled as she hopped out the car approaching us.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I seen her. I'm not finna deal with this shit.

" Damn, she finally got a new car? That's good, I'm proud of ha." I chuckled.

" Mane Bre gone on bruh! Ian answering ya calls cause that ain't my baby." Key said.

I just stood there looking at them go back and forth. Cause this ain't got nun to do with me cause I'm just an innocent bystander in all of this mess.

" Well, if you would've answered my phone calls then you would've known I had a miscarriage! I lost my child. Now, this bitch pop out pregnant with yo child! ARE YOU SERIOUS KEY!" Bre yelled in Key's face.

Look, yeah I hate Bre with a passion, but I wouldn't wish losing a child on nobody. I feel bad for her cause I was in her position before.

" Bre take yo ass home!" Key said as he grabbed my hand. We tried to walk around Bre, but she swung at me, and of course she missed.

Without any hesitation, Key pushed Bre back hard as fuck. The bitch slid across the damn grass so hard I just know she got grass stains on ha ass.

" Did you really just try to swing on me bitch! Ian got shit to do with you losing yo baby, hell I actually feel sorry fa you!" I yelled.

" Aye, we need some females that can fight out here real quick! Shit going down! This crazy bitch just tried to swing on Cali." Key's uncle Mike yelled in the house.

Bre quickly tried to run up on me again, but Key grabbed her by her throat. He was choking the fuck outta her against her car.

" Hoe is you stupid! The fuck wrong withchu! Bitch, I'll kill you hoe!" Key yelled in her face as he choked her harder.

I'm not even gone lie, I'm loving every bit of this. Key look good as fuck when he mad.

Meika, Mildred, Jaliyah, Keisha, Dolph, and Antonio ran out the house.

Dolph and Antonio grabbed Key off of Bre.

" You ok Caliana? Baby, did she hit you?" Meika asked me as she looked all over my face, and body.

" I'm good it didn't connect." I said.

" Caliana get in the car, and lock the doors."
Keisha said to me.

" Excuse my language y'all, but this bitch just tried to swing on me TWICE! That bitch gotta get touched!" I said to Meika nem with my hands shaking.

I'm so mad, I can't fight this hoe right now! Like, bitch how many times I gotta beat yo ass fa you to know I'm not the one to fuck with!

" And she will, but not by you." Meika said.

" Wassup, bitch? I been ready to whoop yo ass! You wanna run up on my cousin cause you know she pregnant right? So, fight me! Shoot the one!" Jaliyah yelled walking up on Bre.

" Dog dat hoe fa me Liyah!" I yelled as Meika was trying to get me to go to the car.

" Oh baby she is, but please just get in the car." Mildred begged me.