Ch. 53

July 31st, 2019
                                 New Orleans, Louisiana

3 Weeks Later...

Cali's POV

2 weeks ago I had finally called Trey nem, and let em know I was ok. I told em I just wanted to stay out hea fa a couple of more weeks. Then, I would come back home. I've been talking to my parents, and I told em I had a hosting and photoshoots to do out hea. Which is true, but they don't know the whole reason as to why I'm hea.

" Hold on y'all I'll be right back. I gotta do some right quick." I said to my live.

" Bezel keep my viewers entertained while I go do some." I said walking over to him with my phone.

" Caliana, you already know how I am when it comes to that social media shit. How many people on there?" Bezel asked looking at me.

" Not that many just 12k." I said nonchalantly.

" Hell nah son you buggin!" Bezel said shaking his head.

" Please Bezel?" I said looking at him with my puppy dog eyes.

" Mchht Caliana, you got one minute. If it take ya ass longer den dat, then I'ma end da shit." Bezel said smacking his lips.

Before he could change his mind. I quickly propped my phone up facing him, and walked off.

Bezel couldn't do nothing, but shake his head.

            •Bezel on Cali's live•

I went to go to look for my charger. I came back seeing that Bezel was on his phone not paying no attention to my live.

" BEZELLLLL, I told you to keep em entertained." I whined.

He looked at me, and then looked back at my phone that was still propped up in front of him.

" Wazzam y'all. Damn, you happy na crybaby?" Bezel said.

" And is." I said laughed.

I picked up my phone, and fucking realized I had 34k viewers now. They all was going crazy over Bezel.