◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed

Start from the beginning

"D-did-.. you can't prove that!!" Mattholemew yelled. He then took a deep breath fixing his hair.

"You're just trying to distract these human appreciators. You're just afraid of getting kicked out of office! It's your word versus mine"

The three members started to mumble in who to believe, or what to believe. Gus then moves back slightly. His back was then leaning in the bulletin board.

He looked at the papers and posters, and saw Luz's wanted poster. He then had an idea "what if I brought in an expert? Two exactly!"

Mattholemew responds with "yeah right, who can you find that's a bigger human expert than any of us?"

"How about... A real human!" Gus exclaims. Then more mumblings. "Yeah uh-huh and you've never brought your friend's here, why?" Mattholemew questions.

"Well they're.. busy, they got a job! But I'll bring them in tomorrow! They'll prove I'm right"

Mattholemew scoffs "I'm sure you will, Augustus.. sure you will."

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"Gus we'd love to go school with you but.. I don't think luz can go.. or for short.. she can't go exactly" I said pointing at her Banned poster.

"Yeah, principal bump banned me from Hexised" Luz said as she handed me a box "But nothing, Bump did you a favor"

"There ain't nothing for you two at that dweebos factory, no offense to weebus" Eda said referring to Gus "that's okay, I come from a long line of dweebosus"

I sighed as I heard a huge sound besides me. Luz stood up "Well we would love to go someday! Better than unpacking boxes in the Eda coven!"

"Oh you think your clever huh?" Eda then stood up putting her hands on her hips"ohhh fight fight fight!!" King encouraged them "Can it king!" The owl lady yelled.

I then stood up going to king and carried him "First off, it's the bad girl coven. And second off I guess you don't want in on the T-shirt order huh?"

Eda showed luz the picture "what about you kid?" She asked me "uh- I'll just uh.. pass" I said Patting Kings fur.

"We don't care about t-shirts Eda! I want to learn magic! (Y/n) wants to learn magic! And they teach that in Hexside!"

"I mean.. yeah well-.." she then growls "I don't wanna hear another word about Hexside!" She storms off towards the door "unless it's Hexside on fire and.. let's grab front row seats!!" Eda slammed the door.

Luz had a frustrated face "ohh look what you did..I'm gonna go rub it in!" King exclaims hopping off my lap as I went to go sit on the couch.

Luz sighed dropping herself onto the couch laying onto me "Luz, (Y/n).. a-about the ban.. I uh.. used my H.A.S presidential authority to pull some strings, you've been been given a full pardon..!!"

"Wait../you mean..?" The two girls looked at him as he said "I got the ban lifted..!"

Luz grabbed Gus's collar and started to shake him "yes yes yes! Of course we'll be there tommorow!!"

"Gus! This is so nice to hear!" I smiled as Luz started jumping on the couch "this will be great! We get to see the school! And save the president!"

"Great! I'll see you both tommorow!"

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

As gus closed the door he started to celebrate too and stared to dance a little "yes! You did it gus! you did it gus! Your the smartest your the best!"

"Sweet moves little dude!"

Gus turns around meeting face to face with Hooty. He jumped a little "ah! I always forget you're there!"

"I forget that I'm here too..! Hoo"

Gus stares at him for a sec "this is gonna work out after all!"

.

.

.

"This isn't gonna work out at all!!" Willow exclaimed "uh... I-.. I feel like to took care of many potential problems.." Gus rubs his neck.

"You lied to our best friends and told them that Luz's ban lifted! That seems like a potential problem to me!"

"You don't understand! The members were going mad! They were bloodthirsty they were touching objects!! I had no choice!!"

"Really? What about all the wanted posters around school?"

Gus had a smirk as he pulled out all of the wanted posters "what wanted posters?" Gus asked "I also got this! To keep them undercover"

"Undercover from what?" Gus turns around meeting the two humans as he ran up to them and puts in the cowls.

"Behold! Your new cowls..!"

"Woahh, we love it!" Luz said as I giggled fixing it so she could see. She gave me a smile as thanks as I nodded in your welcome.

Luz then smells the cowl "on the boiling isles.. new things smell old!" I did the same thing "oh your right, they don't smell fresh at all"

"Yep! Put it on! Hide your ears, want to keep you both under wraps to the big reveal!" Gus said

Willow looked at him glaring a little

"Oh a showman?" The (h/c) haired girl questions "we totally get it, you bring the razzle.. we'll bring the dazzle!" She said throwing confetti.

"Were you always carrying confetti?" I asked Luz "just in case" Luz responded as we then heard a.. crying.. screaming..? Noise?

Gus rolled up his sleeves to press the demons eyes that was on his wrist "that's my alarm, uh.. we better get going. Seya after school willow!"

Gus grabbed both of our arms as we started running "bye friend be safe!!" Luz waved "make good choices!" I added.

"Ah gus.. I hope you know what your doing"

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"I'm trying to protect them.. Hexside chews up anything unique and spits out bland mush" Eda said ripping the blue petals apart.

"I chew insects, I turn them into mush!" Hooty said

"But that's my beef.. do they need to draw their own conclusions?"

"My beef is insects they're what I eat!"

Eda crossed her legs "your just gonna be unhelpful huh?" "Oh I know it, you taught me and I turned out JUST FINE" he then starts to reach for a fly with his mouth.

"... I gotta get them both into school"