↳Enchanting grom fright {3}

A/N: annddd outfit 2 won! Have y'all seen Hunter??(golden guard) I'm bi panicking 😲

The time of the night, grom.

I wore my originally made outfit feeling confident about what I made "ah.. this is nerve wracking!" I exclaimed putting both hands on my face as me and luz started to walk towards the school gym.

"Don't worry Y/n, you were always there for me and this time I'll be here for you" she said puffing her skirt off "not gonna lie I really love your outfit, it definitely suits your persona" I said as luz jumped and blushed a bit

"oh why thank you! I could say the same for you as well" she smiled. We could hear the music from the hallways "hey Y/n.. have you ever got a chance to ask someone to grom?" Luz asked.

"No.. they seemed a bit 'busy' so I wasn't able to ask them" I said hiding the fact that I wanted to ask you, luz.

"Oh.. I see.. I also haven't been able to ask someone" she says "who is it?" I asked as we were now almost near the door.

"I'll.. tell you later when u finish off that monster! You gotta go- pchua! Hiya! And-" Luz then held on her stomach "luz?" I asked putting a hand on her back.

"I'm not sure if this is anxiety I'm getting for you to go beat that monster, alone. Or if accident drink some milk.. but something is making my stomach squirm" she says as we both looked up at amity.

Amity then examines us "wow.. you both look nice, strange? But nice.." she then turns to me "and, thank you.. Y/n. Honestly I'm kind of amazed with how fearless you are for this.. you've both done things I could never do.."

I then laughed a bit "yeah right, going soft on us Blight?" I smirked "what happened to the 'i want my badge'!" Luz says laughing too.

Amity cracks a chuckle "in your dreams" gus then began to speak "now introducing our grom queen! You know her, you love her, you all saw her! Y/n the human!"

The light then shines towards me with amity and luz standing on both my sides. They all began to cheer. I turned to both of them "wish me luck! Let's just see if I die or not" I whispered the last part before running towards the arena.

Gus proceeds to press the red button. It started to separate the dancers, and a cheer from skara and her partner excited to see grom.

The weapons then appears. I choosed the sharpest weapon of all

 I choosed the sharpest weapon of all

'hm..' I grabbed a plant glyph and placed two from each sides. I was now ready to fight. I walked down with a serious face ready to beat the crap out of this.

It then starts to lurk behind me "don't underestimate me you disgusting creature. I have skills up my sleeve"

It then turns itself to one of my fears "still grossed up about that but suck it up Y/n!" I yelled as I swung my sword at it. It got tangled with the plant magic as I threw it up then to the ground.