↳"Really small problems" {3}

(A/N: y'all.. how do u fix a sleeping schedule 👁️👄👁️)

Gus screams "what happened to us? did I black out on the molar coaster again?" he puts both of his hands on his hip, shaking his head "sketchy carnival rides are not to blame this time. King had something in his pouch that made us small!" willow clarified.

Gus made a shocked expression on his face as he ended up falling on his knees "and I just got tall enough for the rides!." He balled himself weeping. A shadow then shows up right in front of them "gus.." willow points right a head.

The two of them looks up. It was one of those carnival pets, ready to eat them. Willow ran holding gus's hand to guide him. Willow and gus hid in a while plastic cup that was just laying on the ground.

They both pant, clearly out of breath "I think we're safe now" gus breaths out. Nope. The animals tongue started to poke in the plastic cup "eww!" Gus hugs willow "enough of this!" Willow eyes started to glow, using her magic to grow vines capturing the animals tongue.

The cup eventually went with the tongue, rapped around with the vines. That was an opportunity for them to run.

They stopped behind a cotton candy "quick! we have to find Luz and Y/n and get their attention before any more carnival animals hunt us down" she grabbed a bit of cotton candy, jumping up and down whistling to get some thing attracted.

A fly went down. Willow throws the cotton piece down "eat up little guy, lead us to safety!" willow hops on the fly's bag feeling confident. Gus, not so much. For he has a disgusted look on his face.

Willow glared at him, letting an arm out for him to hold on to. Gus walks forward sluggishly "It's so hairy.. why is it hairy??" The poor boy asked. Willow forcefully makes the fly go up "because up close, everything is hairy" She picked up gus letting him sit in front as the two zoomed away to find Luz and Y/n.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The trio walked around with each others accompany, holding each others hands. We walked passed by the friendship bracelet king wanted, luckily no one bought it yet. While the two of them we're still playing games, Y/n was looking around for matching bracelets for her and Luz.

As the two met up with Y/n, she was surprised that they literally have a lot of tickets that they won. We went on a ring toss area. Luz tires out if first but the bottles keep on moving to the side. King was ready to throw a fight but Y/n stopped him.

the (h/c) played it, It ended up getting in three bottles. She looks at the stand owner, widening my eyes like some lost puppy would do. The stand owner sighs, holding a bunch of tickets to give to us. We all cheered, Luz giving her a hug, spinning her around.

Of course she couldn't help but blush, all the time. Luz swiftly give her a small peck on the cheeks. Making her face red as a tomato "h-huh??" she was out of words "best friend kisses!" Luz smiled putting her down but her hands still on Y/n's hips.

Y/n mentally cry's 'why friendzone??. why!'

"yeahh.. best friend kisses.." she sadly smiles at Luz. But the brunette girl couldn't get the hint at the moment, but Y/n didn't notice the pink blush onto Luz's cheeks. King casually looks at them "ship it" he mumbles before going back on screaming at stand owners for tickets.

"where will we get our bestfriend bracelets Y/n?" Luz asked her "I dunno.. It actually depends If we spot one more matching bracelets here. We already have matching round earrings" Luz held her hand as she started to jump up and down "but those are just earrings! We need to seal our love of friendship with matching bracelets that connects with each other, like how we connect with each other"