◘ Wing it like witches

A/N: WHAT IS THIS. WHO MADE THIS. AND WHY WAS IT ON MY FYP IN PINTEREST

no no no no no no no no PLS I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND CUTE CAT WALLPAPERS

I–

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Currently here at Hexside. I went to school more earlier than luz, and before classes I went and hung out with willow. It was doing okay at first, until everyone started to gather when willow made my face out of her plant magic.

They all went in line, asked willow for their faces to me made, and shower sweet compliments to willow. Which I was really happy to see when willow gets shy, it's pretty adorable!

Everyone started to laugh enjoying their entertainment "do me next, do me!" One student asks as willow gladly does. She made a complete copy of his face of him with an eggplant.

"Welcome to the world little buddy, Your the coolest willow!" The boy takes the face sculpture of his own holding it like there was an actual baby.

Willow blushed "aw shucks" she looks over at me as I smiled putting a arm around her shoulder "I mean, my bestfriend willow is awesome!" I said as willow smiled.

"Yeah! Willow rules!" A student cheered as everyone was smiling, not until boscha came.

"Wow she has to make friends out of plants, how sad" boscha walks pass us feeling proud of what she said. I glared "at least she didn't force herself to make friends from family work, she developed more than five  by earning her trust and proving herself. Unlike miss pinky here looking high when nobody didn't even come and see you for now" I smiled crossing my arms as everyone started to laugh behind boscha's back.

Boscha turns her head at me. She gave me a disgusted look and rolled her eyes "ugh whatever wanna be witch" At this point I just wanted to pull her hair off, no. Bite her flesh off.

As I was about to go walk towards her amity came in "oh please!" And while she was walking towards boscha she turns to me smiling with her brows up curved as she mouthed 'dont worry, I got this' blushing a little bit. I sighed and gave her a thumbs up smiling.

Amity then makes the move "you know, I used to be like you boscha. Obsessed with status, challenging my competition, but I grew up.. when will you?" She finish off walking away, not even sparing a glare.

Everyone started to laugh at her while boscha had an upset look on her face, but whatever that comes her mind the first thing I know immediately by her look is that she won't let that slide away until she gets revenge.