◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed

𝘖𝘬- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 "𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘱". 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺- 𝘖𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 :𝘋

{ Gus }

"Behold, the wonders of the human realm!" Gus picks up the paper clip "This little fella is one of their valued objects, it aids in the compiling of printed wisdom. The scratching of gunk from under you're nails, and my favorite.. it even mimic the sounds of the human ocean..!"

King demonstrates it.

He sighed in satisfaction "ahh the human realm, so beautiful!"

(*CoUgH*not anymore *cOugH*)

The little boy then started to walk slowly to the bulletin board "it's safe to say that the paper clork is a stunning testament to the human ingenuity! Any questions?"

He asked the fellow club mates. One of them raised their hands.

"Ah! Our newest member! Mattholemew!"

Mattholemew then stood up crossing his hands "Augustus.. is this what the president of the human appreciation society, thinks passes as "Human artifacts"?"

Gus remains silent as Mattholemew continued to talk standing up and going up front "because at my old school.." he pushed away Gus's presentation.

"..We had Real treasures"

He threw the stuff out of his sling bag.

The others gasped

The others gasped. Looking at the "Real Human objects" he brought. "Wow!/so real!"

"I-I wanna touch them!!" The girl hesitated "go ahead, in my club we didn't have any dumb rules"

Gus gasped as he turned around to his Rule list. He then whispered to his list "shh.. he didn't mean that.."

Gus then glares back at mattholemew. The other members were touching and playing with mattholemew objects as gus took them.

"Well this isn't YOU'RE CLUB thankfully" Gus slammed the objects and crossed his arms "exactly." Mattholemew fires back "who thinks I should be president!" He raised his hands as the other members started to think.

The girl said "mattholemew for pres!" The goat looking student crossed his arms "I'm an undecided voter.."

They then started to talk, gibberish hearing. Gus then took a look on one of the objects "These are fakes!" Then, gasps we're now heard in the room and questions.