We visited Hawaii last since it was in America, and I remembered Sam telling me about how he went there for summer break one year with his friends from college. He told me about how he wanted to live there one day, how he loved the water, and how kind people were there. One night I sat on the beach alone. Hale was in bed, and I swear I felt his presence next to me.

I felt okay. I felt like he was right there with me. He was at peace.

As much as I wanted to become a counselor and help people, I quickly realized that it wasn't for me. I wasn't passionate about it and I couldn't force myself to enjoy it. Students on campus constantly pitied me because of my brother and though they were just being nice, it was just a constant reminder of how he should be here with me.

Currently, I was lounging on the beach, on one of our outdoor sun lounges. The sun felt great on my aching body, as I watched my father down along the beach with his seven-year-old granddaughter, Hali. He's so much better now. He adores Hali and he is the best pops that anyone could ever ask for.

Hali is mine and Hale's gorgeous little seven-year-old daughter. She is everything and more that we could have ever asked for, not trying to be biassed but she is the definition of perfect. She is the perfect amount of the Hale and I.

My baby girl has the most beautiful hazel eyes, a perfect mixture of both mine and Hales. Hali has fine, light brown hair that runs down her small, olive back. Her smile and laughter are so contagious, her perfect smile and loud giggle of laughter remind me of my husband's, as Hale has always had a bright smile and infamous laugh.

My eyes shut as I feeling a sharp kick, I groaned out but I remained happy as I rubbed soothing soft circles into my massive stomach that managed to look like I had swallowed a few. I was pregnant, with Hale's second baby.

This time around it was extremely hard for us to get pregnant. We have had so many ups and downs the last few years, as all we wanted was another child but my body just wasn't allowing us too. We had tried so many things from seeking help from my doctor and even contemplating Lila being our traditional surrogate.

But just by luck, I fell pregnant, finally after heaps of trying and long nights of crying when the stick had read out negative. For a while, I tried to not get my hopes as the baby, my baby. Could have miscarried but to this day he hasn't.

He's remained our miracle baby.

"Oh, my god, did he just kick?" My favorite husky voice asked from beside me.

Hale and I were so excited when we found out we were having a boy, I'm pretty sure he was more excited than I,   but nonetheless I just wanted a baby, and I was happy with whatever gender as long as they were healthy.

We couldn't help ourselves by giving him a name, Harlow Hale. We fell in love with it when we were trying to get pregnant again. Hale wanted a boy, he claimed that he'd be happy with any gender, but I knew deep down that he really wanted a baby boy. And then we got an ultrasound and found out that Harlow was indeed a boy and our last child. We didn't plan on having anymore, I seriously don't know how Lila ended up with four, I seriously think I'd die.

I looked up, using my magazine to shield the sun away from my eyes so I could make out my gorgeous   face, "You weren't supposed to be home till late tonight."

Hale lent down and kissed me on the, bending down and putting his large hands onto my stomach, "I managed to finish, plus it's Christmas eve I need to be here instead of there."

We really go all out for Christmas. Our house is decorated from bottom to top with lights and we have two Christmas trees. Hali insisted. All-day, Hali and I have been preparing for Christmas. We have both drunk at least three hot chocolates and we even made these little snowman cookies, but they don't really like that anymore.