Bitter truth but let me tell you...

On the other side of the room were standing the 7 brothers just playing with their wine glasses, stirring them while heaving out sighs

"I need some fresh air! This is suffocating me!" The youngest, Jeon Jungkook said trying to loosen his tie.

On the other side, Namjoon looked over his shoulder at their parents talking about shit like their lives depend on it, "Let's go, even I got no plans of getting bored." He said turning on his heels.

"This music is making me dizzy damn, and I haven't even touched my drink yet." Yoongi looked at the band playing a song of such a slow rhythm, that it felt like a funeral rather than a party.

They turned leaving everything aside and made their way to the front of the ship.

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N was standing in front of her fiancee, her breath accelerated looking at the man in front of her leaning in to kiss her. There was an unknown feeling in her guts that this wasn't what she deserved.

And her hand moved on itself...

PANG!

She slapped him!

Ouch! That must've hurt...

She stumbled back realising what she just did and her face turned pale in a moment as her mom yanked her hand making her look into her eyes which were fuming in anger and she felt so little in front of her.

There was hate in her eyes, hate for her own daughter. And she was unable to take it as she yanked her mom's hand away and stepped back. Her mind was numb as she just clutched onto her gown and ran to the front of the ship.

Everyone was there but no one cared, no one was there to ask 'You okay?' and that's all she craved. She craved for the love that makes your entire body remember what it means to be alive.

Tears streamed down her face as she was ready to hop on the other side just to jump and end everything.

Until...

A hand grabbed her arm and pulled her backward within a moment and her body was pressed against a warm muscular chest. Two eyes were staring right into her soul. There is something about that gaze of his she'll never find in another man as if in that moment their souls have made a bridge.

"You're trying to end your life? You sure it's gonna end everything?" The man said while holding her firmly and looking straight into her eyes.

She was not in the right state of mind to process anything, when another person grabbed her arm and pulled her, pressing her vulnerable figure against a well-built chest as she placed her hands as a reflex on those wide shoulders.

"What were you trying to do? You okay?" He gently wiped her tears looking at her with an emotion that was something she never felt before...

Care?

Sympathy?

Another man came forward turning her around to face him. A sea of whiskey couldn't intoxicate her as much as those eyes did at that time. He stared deep into her eyes like the only thing that matters is her. His pale white porcelain skin was contoured in worry.

"Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings, there's nothing you can't fight through." He let out those words and before she could open her mouth she felt someone dropping a jacket on her bare shoulders.

There was something in him that was bright enough to devour all the darkness in the universe, "It's cold outside." He smiled at her while blowing hot air on her hands from his mouth.

She felt a hand on her shoulder calling her to turn around and it felt like she will miss something really important if she didn't.

"If you need help to survive, scream for it but screaming to quit? You think it's worth your energy?" He raised his eyebrows but there was a pleasant peaceful smile his face was still soft making her melt.

He guided her to the nearby bench as two other men settled beside her. There were so many well-built men around her and to be specific, strangers, but they didn't feel like one. There wasn't a single bit of insecurity you're supposed to feel unsafe with strangers.

Maybe the hurricane inside her was too much for her to notice the outside?

"You can cry if that makes you feel better." The man smiled assuringly, and looking into his eyes she found there was something similar.

A hand held her hand pressing it assuringly in her lap as she turned her head to the other one. He was quite younger than the others, his doe eyes were shining in the moonlight as he tilted his head down to look at her. His lips curved into a smile showing his bunny teeth.

"It's okay to cry, we won't judge." He patted her hair and there the tears welled up streaming down her cheeks. There was a warmth in the air around her which she never felt before. She cried and cried like this was her last chance.

Without any pills, for the first time in a while, her eyes felt heavy and she dozed off to her wonderland resting her head on his shoulder. She had no idea who was who, not even their names. But at that time did that really matter?

Nahhhh!

A warm embrace is able to do magic, and she felt that...

"Magic!"

~✿>•<✿~

Author :

Hola(ʘᴗʘ✿) I edited the chapters a little and added the lyrics of BTS' song on the starting which suited the chapters and you'll know the reason why in the end so please vote and comment :) Also, if still, you find any mistake, don't hesitate that I'll feel bad or smth, just tell me so that I can correct it. Happy reading!
💜💜💜