❛❛09❞

You're my light, you're my light
Always shine into my heart
You're my light, you're my light
No matter how far apart we are
Your light shines on me
- Lights, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

“Y/N we want a promise from you. A promise you'll never break.” Namjoon looked into her eyes deeply and she smiled.

“I can do anything for you guys, tell me what promise you want from me?” Y/N raised her eyebrows eyeing all of them.

“Promise us Y/N, that you won't give up no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless, you'll fight!” Namjoon held her hands more tightly, afraid as if she'll vanish somewhere in thin air.

“You will never know what hand you gotta deal next. Learn to live this life rather than being just alive in.” Yoongi said while placing a hand on her right shoulder and she looked at him.

She felt a hand on her other shoulder so she turned towards that side.

“And we'll make sure that you'll never be alone, never afraid, we'll show you exactly how it feels to be alive.” The smile on Jin's lips was the most genuine and assuring one she has ever seen till now.

“Never let that ray of light vanish, your hope is the only thing that'll lead you up.” Hosoek placed his hand over Namjoon's which were still holding onto hers.

“And we'll make sure that ray of light never vanishes from your life.” Jimin softly caressed her cheeks.

“Promise you'll never leave us Y/N, you'll never give up.” Jungkook said.

“Promise you will never let go Y/N!” Taehyung added. All of their eyes were fixated on her and she couldn't decipher what she should say next to them. Their words felt full of love, full of assurance.

It was like God had sent these angels on earth for her...

Because she found them at the very moment of her life when she was completely broken. When every color of her life just faded away, she had nothing to live for. But then they came and filled her life with those colors once again like a rainbow.

She felt loved once again, she felt cared for once again, she felt alive once again. Words can never describe how much thankful she is to them and how much she adores and loves these seven angels…

Authors : Felt something? If yes then comment down.

Y/N wanted to cry out of happiness, but it's enough of crying now. This time is to smile, smile whole and pure heartedly.

And so she did...

She looked at them with the widest and brightest smile they've ever seen on her face.

“You are my light, I promise, I promise I'll never let go...”

~✿>•<✿~

Knock-Knock

“Come in!” Yoongi answered as the door opened revealing Y/N.

“Oh Y/N! Come sit!” He patted the space beside him with his left hand as the other one was busy feeding himself the pastries. Y/N came and sat beside him.

“Where are other boys?” Y/N asked looking here and there in the room.

“Oh they're at the front of the ship as usual, didn't you check there?” Yoongi answered, mouth full of pastries. Y/N giggled at his cheeks looking all bubbly and cute.

“I thought I should check here first.” Y/N said and picked up a fork because her mouth was watering looking at the yummy pastries. Yoongi noticed and slid the plate towards her a little.

“Thanks!” She sliced the pastry, filling her mouth and chewing like a little kid, “Wow they're so yummy! It's been ages I had pastries!” She squealed like a baby after swallowing the pastry down her throat and picking up one more bite of it from the plate.

Yoongi looked at her little figure looking all happy and excited, “You're so adorable!” He chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“Just like you meow!” She smiled at him and he got surprised at his new nickname she used. Although he can't lie that he loved it.

And then his eyes dropped to her lips which had cream on them. A little bit of cream was also staining her chin. But his eyes were like fixed right there on her lips, her lips were a pale pink that reminded him of a rose bud, glistening due to the cream.

“Your l-lips...” Yoongi stammered, his voice coming out almost like a whisper.

“Uh?” Y/N looked at him confused as it wasn't audible to her.

Yoongi sighed dropping his fork on the plate and scooting closer to her, decreasing the gap between them. He lifted up his hand and started wiping off the cream from her chin and lips as Y/N froze on her spot.

Yoongi licked his thumb and Y/N gulped at the sight. His eyes were staring right into hers, not leaving once, he wasn't even blinking.

He looked down at her lips stopping there for a moment before looking back into her eyes as if he was asking for her permission.

And as if Y/N understood his unspoken words, she smiled and lifted up her hand reaching it to his cheeks. Her hand rested there caressing softly, looking at him assuringly.

Yoongi leaned in closer and placed his lips on her. It felt like time stopped the moment their lips met. Their hearts were pounding in their chests. Y/N could feel how soft he felt against her mouth, the sensual feeling washing all over her body as she almost felt like she'll pass out.

She was getting intoxicated with this feeling, not just one but all of them were giving her the same love, the same warmth, and her heart was unable to deny it. She wanted more of it, more of their love, it was like she was getting addicted to it, to their lips, to their love, to them.

Yoongi pulled away and placing a warm kiss on her forehead showering her with the love he had for her, his hands still cupping her face.

“I'll join the boys now, come after finishing these.” He said pointing towards the pastries with his chin and got up from his seat, walking towards the door.

Y/N just nodded and lowered her head. She could feel her ears and cheeks getting hotter, she was blushing like crazy. Yoongi chuckled and left the room as Y/N buried her face in the pillow.

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
Where can I get a Yoongi?