❛❛11❞

My heart is torn, please burn it instead
So that pain and regret, none of that would be left
- Outro : Tear, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N and Hoseok were standing near the edge of the ship. Y/N's head was resting on Hoseok's shoulder as he was embracing her with his arm circled around her.

“I can't believe you really kissed me in front of Haesong hobi!” Y/N let out a laugh.

“Ofcourse! That bitch should be aware of who you belong to now right?” Hoseok turned to look at her as she looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

It was all going perfectly fine, for her, for all of them. They were having the best time of their life on that ship until that moment…

They were lost in their own moment when they felt a powerful jerk and the ship shook vigorously, making them stumble and lose their balance. Hoseok stabilised himself and held Y/N's hand supporting her and when they witnessed the scene in front of them, they stood there, mouth agape.

An iceberg…

A huge iceberg…

It was so close to the ship almost touching it, the railings of the ship collided with the iceberg as some of its part fell inside the ship scattering here and there.

“Get back!” Hoseok shouted, his hand in front of Y/N protectively as he backed off along with her.

“Oh no! No! This is bad! So bad! It shouldn't have happened.” Hoseok started mumbling to himself running a hand through his hair in frustration.

“The boys hobi! We need to inform them!” Y/N held hoseok by his shoulders as he came out of his trance and nodded.

“Y-Yeah, let's go!” Hoseok stammered, horrified, and held Y/N's hand running towards their deck.

~✿>•<✿~

The boys were sleeping but they got startled by the sudden shake of the boat which disturbed their peaceful sleep.

They were about to go to the Captain when the door of their room slammed open as Hoseok and Y/N entered, a look of horror plastered on their face.

“Hobi! Y/N!” Namjoon ran towards them hurriedly and so did the others.

“Are you guys okay?” Jimin asked worriedly checking both of them out.

“T-The s-ship!” Hoseok stammered pointing outside the door, about to cry.

“We saw an i-iceberg!” Y/N added and other's actions came to a halt.

“No! This can't be!” Yoongi said abruptly.

“It…It was grandpa's dream!” Taehyung's voice came out shaky.

“I told them not to give the responsibility to Noah! He's so young and inexperienced for a damn Captain!” Jin snapped in anger.

“Guys we should talk to Mr. Lim once!” Jungkook suggested.

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N and the other boys were on their way towards the captain's room when a man came running towards them, stopping them from going any further.

They looked at the older man who was once a cheerful man always trying to make others laugh but this time…

This time his face was contoured with a different kind of emotion, he looked disappointed, hopeless, regret was clearly visible on his face.

“What the hell y'all are doing here? Go to the lifeboats idiots!” Mr. Lim snapped at them, gesturing them to go away from there, he was sweating as if he's been running all the time.

“Mr. Lim, what just happened?” Namjoon asked hoping not to get the answer he's expecting it to be.

“The ship crashed into an iceberg! The six lowest compartments are flooded with water! The ship will sink in almost 2 hours kids please go to the lifeboats, your parents are searching for you.” Mr. Lim paused noticing the girl, “Your family too Y/N, Haesong was looking for you.” He added looking at the girl with them.

“She isn't going anywhere. She's with us!” Yoongi intertwined his fingers with Y/N, keeping her close to himself.

“But how did that happen, Mr. Lim? Why didn't captain Noah do something? We told you not to give him the responsibility, didn't we?” Jungkook bellowed, almost losing his temper.

“I know that's our fault in choosing him as the captain. But he said they couldn't see the iceberg because of the fog and when they did it was just miles away. They tried to turn the ship but the length and speed of the ship was too much for that to be done!” Mr. Lim blurted out everything and the boys looked at him in shock.

How could they just be so careless?  They already told them not to run the ship at such a high speed but their parents just handed the ship into someone's hand who couldn't even handle it.

And now everybody is paying for their carelessness...

“Whatever the reason is, the reality is that Dream star will sink!” Mr. Lim sighed, a tear rolling down his cheeks.

At that very moment, it felt like the world shattered for the boys, as if their everything was taken away from them.

This ship was their Grandpa's dream and they really worked hard for it but even it was snatched away from them by their parents for their business. They were always being misused, still, they kept silent, never talking back or fighting over something, even when the ship was being taken away from them.

They just believed that the ship should sail, their grandpa's dream should be fulfilled but they didn't know it will turn out to be like this.

Their dream will sink along with this Dream star...

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
The book is about to end. Buckle up :)